lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A mod that has higher quality textures for the default weapons
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
Col_Zechs
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
A mod that has higher quality textures for the default weapons

Which mod has higher quality textures for the default weapons in kotor 2 like for guns? Because some of them are really low quality like the heavy repeating blasters.

Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Helpful! 
This has been answered a number of times before. You can't make better textures for the default weapons for either game, because the models have the worst UV mapping known to man. The only way to fix it would be to remap all the models first, but if you are going to do that you might as well make all new models as well, seeing as the default models are so poor. There have been several projects that have aimed to recreate the default weapons in a high res form, although I don't think any of them were finished.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > A mod that has higher quality textures for the default weapons