lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SWBFII Multiplayer Problems..
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-13-2015, 08:36 AM   #1
Auorathelegendx
Lurker

SWBFII Multiplayer Problems..

Hello guys.

I've been playing Battlefront II for a very long time now, but there were issues. My first issue was my BF2 game crashing to desktop, and I've used various fixes which worked such as the Stereo Mix option & setting BF2 to Windows XP Service Pack 2, which means I can play Single Player (both Campaign and Instant Action, etc.)

But this is the main problem, and I've been very annoyed with it for a LONG time. Whenever I try to launch a LAN game in Battlefront II, I crash to desktop. There are fixes for this apparently, notably the "headphone to microphone jack" but I use a laptop, and I only have one jack on it. My headset has only one wire & that's it. I've also tried doing CTRL + ALT + DEL, Set Affinity and then setting Battlefront II to only one processor, but that didn't work either.

Any ideas? Please let me know. I really would like to play Multiplayer in SWBF2 and this problem has annoyed me a lot.

Last edited by Auorathelegendx; 02-13-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Auorathelegendx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Tech Help > SWBFII Multiplayer Problems..