lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How can I teleport to distant 'levels'?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
Visas
Rookie

How can I teleport to distant 'levels'?

Basically I'm making a movie using clips and cinematics from Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. But I'd like to get a few clips which are way ahead of my game unfortunately, and I'd rather not wait 30-40 hours until being able to record them.

Is there any way in which I could 'teleport' to another level or another part of the storyline?

If not, could someone who is advanced in the game film the scenes for me please?

Visas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
iamyourdad
Rookie

Current Game: KOTOR 2 TSL
use the console
iamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #3
Fastmaniac
Rookie

To be a little bit more precise: In TSL the console is hidden, so you can't see what you're typing. To activate it you have to open swkotor2.ini in the SWKOTOR2 Directory and look for [Game Options]. At the bottom of this section add: EnableCheats=1. Now you are able to use the console.

Now while playing press [~] or [] to activate it. To teleport yourself you have to use:

warp [name of the level]

where [name of the level] is a combination of numbers and characters. For example

warp 101PER

will teleport you to the level with the console on peragus, from which you contact T3 at the Ebon Hawk.

You have to use kotor tool to look for the combinations.

Hope that helps a bit.

Fastmaniac
Fastmaniac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > How can I teleport to distant 'levels'?