lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SP WIP - Calling All Voice Actors
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-06-2005, 04:53 PM   #1
Shadriss

SP WIP - Calling All Voice Actors

It's been so long since I posted here, I'd just about forgotten it's existance... but, on to the task at hand.

I've been working on the second installment of my "SW: Deception" SP storyline. The mapping is roughly 50% complete (the WIP thread itself can be found at http://www.map-review.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1416 for interested parties), and the voice script is just about finalized as well. The trouble I'm running into is finding voice actors for the many parts I have in this map series.

The current list of needs (and needs filled) is as follows:

Phelan - Eldritch
Rebel Controller - Shadriss
Lord Umbra - ???
Lord Wraith - ???
Lord Blight - ???
Darth Malice - Shadriss
Imperial Officer - ??? (BabySpinach?)
Computer - ??? (Eldritch, if he can remember how to make the one he did in the first map)

If you have any specific questions, post them here, or contact me directly on MSN at shadriss@hotmail.com.

For background - Other completed projects include RPG_Commenor, Quantum Phase Generator, Duel of the Fates (V2), and a small smattering of others, all posted at PCGameMods. The first installment of Deception can also be found at PCGM.

Shadriss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2011, 12:29 AM   #2
Kaayne
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadriss View Post
It's been so long since I posted here, I'd just about forgotten it's existance... but, on to the task at hand.

I've been working on the second installment of my "SW: Deception" SP storyline. The mapping is roughly 50% complete (the WIP thread itself can be found at http://www.map-review.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1416 for interested parties), and the voice script is just about finalized as well. The trouble I'm running into is finding voice actors for the many parts I have in this map series.

The current list of needs (and needs filled) is as follows:

Phelan - Eldritch
Rebel Controller - Shadriss
Lord Umbra - ???
Lord Wraith - ???
Lord Blight - ???
Darth Malice - Shadriss
Imperial Officer - ??? (BabySpinach?)
Computer - ??? (Eldritch, if he can remember how to make the one he did in the first map)

If you have any specific questions, post them here, or contact me directly on MSN at shadriss@hotmail.com.

For background - Other completed projects include RPG_Commenor, Quantum Phase Generator, Duel of the Fates (V2), and a small smattering of others, all posted at PCGameMods. The first installment of Deception can also be found at PCGM.
Sir, (I call you sir because of the respect I have for you lol. The Deception mod was amazing.) I'll throw my voice in for consideration if you're still working on the project. I may know a good few other people who might, too.
Kaayne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2011, 01:56 AM   #3
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
this is a six year old post. I doubt he is still working on that if it's not already done. If you want to help, try emailing him, i doubt he checks LFN much anymore.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > SP WIP - Calling All Voice Actors