lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stat Question - PLEASE HELP!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Enteva
Lurker

Stat Question - PLEASE HELP!!

In need of some desperate answers here, hoping you guys can help me out. I have a really important question to ask and I couldn't find this info on any of the guides I checked.

I was checking out some character builds and I found a description for a strength build that I really like, despite the negative aspects to it.

With my current layout, in order to achieve the strength build I want, I'll be needing to remove some points from my charisma to get the ridiculous 18 base strength. This will put my charisma to 8.

My question is this: will the -1 modifier from my 8 charisma affect the FORCE POINTS I get per level from charisma? In other words, will I be getting only 3 FP per level as opposed to my default 4 FP?

In addition, this build is a very specialized build I realize that. I have one other question. For a combat focused character, is wisdom and charisma really all that important? All I want to do is be able to cast a few force moves per fight without having to worry about buffing my group or healing (I'll have others do that). I'm thinking of going 10 Wisdom and 8 Charisma.... would that be ok for this? I honestly don't see how I'd be at such a huge disadvantage.

I really need an educated answer, I kind of want to start my game tonight and I can't find this information so now I'm totally doubting myself.
Enteva is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2011, 12:12 AM   #2
Revanchist17
Lurker

i always put my charisma really high. that way its much easier to persuade people. i've never had my charisma that low but im guessing it would be really hard to persuade
Revanchist17 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Stat Question - PLEASE HELP!!