lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Text missing in menus/breifings/objective screens
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
dessertmonkeyjk
Lurker

Text missing in menus/breifings/objective screens

Just got the mod recently and I'm not sure if I installed this incorrectly but I don't see any text where I assume it's supposed to be. I managed to guess what they are and got a new game going fine though.

I have the Windows version (using Win 7 64-bit) the mod in it's own folder in gamedata and load the mod in-game from the mods options screen. Got any ideas what might be wrong here?

Everything else besides this works fine.
dessertmonkeyjk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
dessertmonkeyjk
Lurker

o_o Never mind. I just found out I have to use the .bat file instead of using the mod loader in JKA. Just delete this thread and forget I said anything. XD
dessertmonkeyjk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > Text missing in menus/breifings/objective screens