lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A corrupted savegame and disabled save feature...Err solved?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-03-2014, 06:23 PM   #1
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
A corrupted savegame and disabled save feature...Err solved?

So I got this game and finally played it. I had just beat the level where you pull the star destroyer down. I shut it down in the middle of the cutscene after that cuz I had to go. Came back and started it up...or maybe I didn't reset the clock on the 360 after a 5 hour power outage. Whatever the reason the savegame corrupted and it disabled the save feature.

I'm told this is due to the anti piracy software used on the game.

1) Would deleting the savegame in the console options and starting over again resolve it? Seems the game itself doesn't have that option...

2) Is there a patch to correct this problem? Kind of annoying to get practically on the doorstep to the end and have this happen...

Thanks.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2014, 03:14 AM   #2
GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Avlectus View Post
So I got this game and finally played it. I had just beat the level where you pull the star destroyer down. I shut it down in the middle of the cutscene after that cuz I had to go. Came back and started it up...or maybe I didn't reset the clock on the 360 after a 5 hour power outage. Whatever the reason the savegame corrupted and it disabled the save feature.

I'm told this is due to the anti piracy software used on the game.

1) Would deleting the savegame in the console options and starting over again resolve it? Seems the game itself doesn't have that option...

2) Is there a patch to correct this problem? Kind of annoying to get practically on the doorstep to the end and have this happen...

Thanks.
I would go for the first option or maybe you need to clean the disk.

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are a path is made once you walk down it the near is no going back it defines your destiny & future.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2014, 05:47 AM   #3
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterMarek View Post
I would go for the first option or maybe you need to clean the disk.
Have you actually had this problem yourself?

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #4
GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Avlectus View Post
Have you actually had this problem yourself?
Yes I kept hearing a click,click sound then the xbox would eject the disk this is the first time this happened on any game a quick clean error gone.

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are a path is made once you walk down it the near is no going back it defines your destiny & future.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Troubleshooting > A corrupted savegame and disabled save feature...Err solved?