lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [K1] Calo Nord Glitched Model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-13-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
Christos K
Forumite

[K1] Calo Nord Glitched Model

I know this isn't a request, but this is happening because of mods (probably at least since I have never seen anything like it)
Basically Calo Nord has the wrong model and I tried installing a new skin but that failed to fix it. The model now appears to be a weird plain face Jedi with an orange looking robe thing. I was just curious what model files he uses and if someone can supply me with them so I can fix this.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
Christos K
Forumite

100+ Views but no replies? Should I post this in The Work Bench instead?

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Fastmaniac
Rookie

It'll be better to post this in the Work bench since it is neither a mod request nor a mod you are working on .

But to your problem: Seems like you must have a mod installed that changes either the Calo Nord model or the general appearance. If you want to keep all the mods you installed you'll have to live with it. I can't guarantee that everything works as before after doing the following: Try checking your override for a file by the name of 'bp_calo_ambush.utc' or 'bp_calo_ambush_2.utc'. If one or both of them exist(s) delete it/them. That should reset Calo Nord to its regular character. If the problem still exists, you'll have to look for a file called 'appearance.2da' (in override). Delete it too.

The game should now use the default model of Calo Nord. If the model is still not Calo Nord I have no idea about that.
Fastmaniac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
Christos K
Forumite

I try looking at those files using the KotOR Tool as well. Thanks.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
Christos K
Forumite

Well I think I found the problem. I looked in the Appearance.2da and there doesnt seem to be a line for Calo Nord. There should be a line with a # or row label and then a label saying Unique_Calo_Nord but there isn't. Unless I am wrong... So I will try and add Calo Nord by copying the line from the original .2da and pasting into my override one.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > [K1] Calo Nord Glitched Model