lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ace Attorney Investigations 2 will not be translated to English
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Alex IDV
Rookie

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 will not be translated to English

Yeah, since Ace Attorney Investigations was a point and click adventure (more or less?), and is a quality game, I figured it may be of interest for some people on this forum, and some of you may not have heard of it yet.

Well, that's what it looks like right now, anyway. Capcom employee Sven says that there might be a possibility of it showing up on another platform (3DS?), but nothing's decided yet.

I don't know if it will help, but if you want to see AAI2 in the west, please take the time to sign this petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/AAI2US/petition.html
Alex IDV is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
Kolzig

If only there was a way to make some fan translation. If it was a PC game, there would already be a project for this, I'm sure of it.

This is one of the last games for Nintendo DS that I would really need to my collections.
Kolzig is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
s-island
Music man

The International House of Mojo Staff 
http://tinycartridge.com/post/189225...vestigations-2 there are translation projects hidden away on forums here and there. If they ever release anything is another question...
s-island is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2013, 06:13 AM   #4
Kolzig

Yeah, I haven't really seen any translation projects coming to more finalized build.

It really sucks that Capcom never made the western version of this and now they surely never will when they fired the executive who was trying his best to localize a lot of golden game releases from Japan.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:53 AM   #5
Kolzig

I heard that the game has been now 50% translated by fans and there's supposedly a first patch out there.

I would like to give those guys a medal if it really works.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Off-Topic Mayhem > Ace Attorney Investigations 2 will not be translated to English