lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Recruit Lonna Vash for K1
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
OldRepublicFan01
Rookie

Current Game: KotORII
Exclamation Recruit Lonna Vash for K1

I was wondering, I have started at this mod got everything done go ingame and Lonna has no head, I cant seem to get the head imported to K1 I put the model for vashs head into the override and edited the heads.2da and the appearence.2da and thats it, is their any help out their

OldRepublicFan01 is offline   you may:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo: Master Chief Collection
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Wait a minute, the head from TSL?

Porting's illegal, man.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
Sithspecter
Big things are coming...

Current Game: Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
7. Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited

It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods, even if it is for your own personal use. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.
OldRepublicFan01, porting between Knights of the Old Republic and TSL or any other game for that matter is prohibited here. I know that you are new here, but in the future, please refrain from posting anything that involves porting between games.

I am going to go ahead and close this thread, because of the porting content, but if you wish to proceed with this mod through another route, send me a PM, and I will open it back up.

Sithspecter is offline   you may:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
OldRepublicFan01
Rookie

Current Game: KotORII
Oh sorry, didnt know.

OldRepublicFan01 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Recruit Lonna Vash for K1