lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The name is classified for now and will be released at a later date
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
darth hk-47
Rookie

Current Game: The Old Republic
The name is classified for now and will be released at a later date

I am going to start a new project. I will not be using any of the kotor games. I will be using UDK and blender. Anyone with ideas just post them and I will look into fitting them in. I have most of the ideas, but i need more. I will show the script later. just letting you know everything will be different. I mean everything. I have started the areas, once i find out how to import stuff from blender to udk I will be good to go.
darth hk-47 is offline   you may:
Old 03-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Current Game: Kotor 1
Sounds intresting. Do you have a team, story writers or other modders? Well, you have a story line here anyway http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...94#post2808294
Remember you have to have a combat systyem dialog ect.
Good luck anyway. I'll try and give assistance. I'm starting UDK anyway.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...12#post2807812
The Turret Arcade 1.2 ^^

USED TO BE KNOWN AS DARTH JANGO/WEASLEY
UltimateHK47 is offline   you may:
Old 03-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
d3sd0
Rookie

Sounds really interesting, and i can't wait to see results! Just know, there are lot's of resources online, you just have to look for them. A good place for free textures is: cgtextures.com. I'm sure you can probably find models online for free too!

To know that one has breathed easier because you have lived is to have succeeded.
d3sd0 is offline   you may:
Old 03-24-2012, 05:05 AM   #4
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
If porting materials from K1 to TSL (or vice versa) is considered a violation of LucasForums policy, how can using K1 and TSL game materials (including LucasArts/LucasFilm copyrighted sounds) be justified using a brand new game engine?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is online now   you may:
Old 03-24-2012, 07:26 AM   #5
darth hk-47
Rookie

Well thanks for the input from everyone, I have started work on the characters in blender. I will try to finish with the basic character by next week so if you want screenshots I will have them. cgtextures.com is a good plan for the planets, thanks. Remember if any of you want to give me ideas such as planets and other storys I will be happy to put them into the game. Also does anyone know of any good screen recording software?

Closed thread since it clearly isn't a mod, and since it obviously is porting, which is frowned upon here.

-SS

Last edited by Sithspecter; 03-25-2012 at 04:10 PM.
darth hk-47 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > The name is classified for now and will be released at a later date