lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Save game mod/edit in Tomb of Naga Sadow
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
sobre
Lurker

Save game mod/edit in Tomb of Naga Sadow

Hello all. Just picked up the pc version of the game for the first time recently. Enjoying it. But the game is really bugged, and so crashes out a lot. Which has corrupted my save file it seems.

I'm in korriban, and unable to load certain modules without the game freezing out. Rather than revert to a much older save, I downloaded the save game editor and played with some of the entries to allow me to move around the area and complete the various quests prior to the Tomb of Naga Sadow quest where you get the star map. I've managed to trigger the two sith characters appearing there but can't for the life of me trigger the locked door at the entry.

Anyone have any idea what the save game editor globals i need to tweak to get that door open? Alternatively, are there any mods that will allow me to jump to some point past that door?

Thanks very much for any suggestions.
sobre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2012, 04:32 AM   #2
storm-rider
Rookie

Current Game: A variety
You can use the console command Warp i think it was to jump to a certain module or location. You'll have to find a certain area in korriban though, i cant remember the locations. A quick google search would do the trick.
storm-rider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Save game mod/edit in Tomb of Naga Sadow