Thread: Meet up with BioWare at PAX East
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb Meet up with BioWare at PAX East

Planning on attending PAX East this coming weekend? The Star Wars: The Old Republic team will be there of course, and are organizing a meet and greet with fans who attend the show. Get a chance to meet the devs … Continue reading »

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Will there be enough security to keep lynch mobs out?

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Is it too much to ask to have at least SOME of these news articles not force me to go to starwarsmmo.net? My work blocks that page, so I never bother reading it. Then by the time I get home I can check the bioware page, so I don't even bother with starwarsmmo.net

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
Is it too much to ask to have at least SOME of these news articles not force me to go to starwarsmmo.net? My work blocks that page, so I never bother reading it. Then by the time I get home I can check the bioware page, so I don't even bother with starwarsmmo.net
A lot of the time the content that's posted on starwarsmmo.net in the format that it's posted can't be displayed on the forum because it uses simple bulletin board tags. That's why it ends up being posted in this way.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
Samnmax221
I never Kipled

Current Game: Sex with women
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Strange Fruit: Bioware Edition
Samnmax221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Meet up with BioWare at PAX East