lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars Revolution
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
Skyark
@Skyark
Lurker

Star Wars Revolution

Today I come to recruit for an RP forum. We have several members already and are looking to keep expanding our universe. We are looking for all kinds of diverse members, beginners, veterans, or even people who have never rpíd in their lives. We have a great staff that will be willing to assist and mentor anyone if they so wish. The story takes place in the star wars universe but not within the story line of the movies. You can choose to be whatever you want, sith, jedi, merc, hunter, anything and everything are welcomed. No one is required to be constantly active, we all have things we have to do. We have several features that have been included in this one that havenít been in previous versions.

Ex. Dice roll feature(This feature isnít used based on stats in such to avoid interfering with the storyÖ.its mainly for chance outcomes to increase unpredictability of your story. Also its optional!)

NPC Creation, people can ask for NPCs to be created to enhance their story dialogue or add more characters.

Games section! Games nuff said!

All these features can be previewed on some current stories being made.

There are plenty more I canít name off the top of my head. We are looking to create a deep story filled with adventure, comes take this journey with us!

http://starwarsrevolution.boards.net/

feel free to ask any questions, I am sure I forgot to cover something!

My name on the forum is Sky'Ark and the other administrators are #1SithLord and Bellator.
Skyark is offline   you may:
Old 11-27-2014, 08:08 AM   #2
GrandMasterMarek
@GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyark View Post
Today I come to recruit for an RP forum. We have several members already and are looking to keep expanding our universe. We are looking for all kinds of diverse members, beginners, veterans, or even people who have never rp’d in their lives. We have a great staff that will be willing to assist and mentor anyone if they so wish. The story takes place in the star wars universe but not within the story line of the movies. You can choose to be whatever you want, sith, jedi, merc, hunter, anything and everything are welcomed. No one is required to be constantly active, we all have things we have to do. We have several features that have been included in this one that haven’t been in previous versions.

Ex. Dice roll feature(This feature isn’t used based on stats in such to avoid interfering with the story….its mainly for chance outcomes to increase unpredictability of your story. Also its optional!)

NPC Creation, people can ask for NPCs to be created to enhance their story dialogue or add more characters.

Games section! Games nuff said!

All these features can be previewed on some current stories being made.

There are plenty more I can’t name off the top of my head. We are looking to create a deep story filled with adventure, comes take this journey with us!

http://starwarsrevolution.boards.net/

feel free to ask any questions, I am sure I forgot to cover something!

My name on the forum is Sky'Ark and the other administrators are #1SithLord and Bellator.
Its a honour I have registered a account my username remains the same.

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are a path is made once you walk down it the near is no going back it defines your destiny & future.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may:
Old 12-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #3
Skyark
@Skyark
Lurker

Happy to have you aboard
Skyark is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > LucasForums Archive > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Star Wars Revolution