lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Master Uthar Revisited
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

Master Uthar Revisited

Quote:
=============================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett
NAME: Master Uthar Revisited

DESCRIPTION: This mod alters the appearance of Master Uthar so that he wears Sith armour with his own custom texture. It made sense to me that being so high ranking at the academy that he would have his own personal outfit, and I decided this was the look to go for. I also included a slightly altered head texture to go along with the armour which changes his tattoo's a bit.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: All you need to do is run the installer included in the download. The TSL Patcher utility will handle everything.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

DOWNLOAD

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Master Uthar Revisited