lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [REL] Bao-Dur's Charged Armor
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-11-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
ChAiNz.2da
@ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

10 year veteran!  Forum Veteran  Veteran Modder  Notable contributor 
Post [TSL] [REL] Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

* Click For Important Note About Mod Permissions *

Hmmm.. I think the old thread started out with:

I got bored

Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

Download at NEXUS
Download at Deadly Stream
Download at LucasFiles
Download at FileFront
Download at my site

SUMMARY:
===========

Considering the fact that TSL doesn't allow Bao-Dur to wear robes as a Jedi, and to add insult to injury, dies fairly quickly in a fight, hehehe... I decided to at least give him something decent to wear. As a Jedi, or a "not-so-great" techy fighter, this armor should at least even the odds...

STATS:
=========

- Restricted to Bao-Dur
- Base AC 8
- +2 Defense, for a total of AC 10
- Max Dexterity Bonus +8
- Damage Reduction, +5 Soak 30
- Damage Resistance, Universal 30/-
- Improved Saving Throws, All +2
- Immunity, Critical Hits
- Accepts Heavy Armor Upgrades
- Allows usage of Force Powers

This mod incorporates stoffe -mkb-'s TSL Patcher program, so no worries over compatibility issues or having to edit anything

MUCH THANKS goes out to stoffe for providing us with this invaluable tool

I urge everyone to learn more about it here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=149285

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 08-23-2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: mod permissions and NEXUS link...
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2005, 12:47 PM   #2
Maxstate
@Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

It looks abosuletly wonderful!
And the custom stats fit bao-dur exactly IMO.

Maxstate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2005, 10:35 PM   #3
RedHawke
@RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
10 year veteran! 
Ohh, Ohh! Like I posted last time...

Nice work ChAiNz!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2005, 10:39 PM   #4
Darth333
@Darth333
Administraterror

10 year veteran! 
Once more, nice work ChAinZ!
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2005, 03:08 AM   #5
kdsphantom
@kdsphantom
Rookie

zippy armor for the tech

well done buddy
kdsphantom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2005, 05:43 AM   #6
Dadur
@Dadur
Rookie

I get an error

ChaiNz...

like the idea of this mod, and would use it but have a small problem...

when I go to install this mod, the installer can't find baseitems.2da...
I am not using a costom 1 so there isnt 1 to put into override and the install fails... can you offer any help??

May the grace of the Valar protect you
Dadur is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #7
nebril
@nebril
Lurker

What i had to do was use a Kotor Tool and then open the baseitems.2da and save that in my override folder.

you can find that tool here:

http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/kotor_tool_setup.exe

Hope this helps
nebril is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 12:19 AM   #8
malonik
@malonik
Lurker

Bao-Dur Charged Armor Error

I've installed ChainZ Bao-Dur charged armor and i cant get the icon to appear it shows up as a white box instead of the correct picture. I've installed a couple other mods to but it shouldnt be effecting this. All the correct textures are in the override folder to.. so I'm not really sure whats the problem. Screen shot here...

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1345/wtf9xm.jpg

Edit by Darth333: pic is too big and affects the forum layout. IMG tag removed.

Last edited by Darth333; 04-25-2006 at 12:15 PM.
malonik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 12:43 AM   #9
malonik
@malonik
Lurker

lol WEIRD... I was at the 1st cache on Telos when you 1st meet him that scene played out and I got his armor with the current pic then i find the 2nd cache and the icon appears and i can let Bao-dur equip the armor ..lol REALLY WEIRD !!!!!
Old 04-23-2006, 02:16 AM   #10
RedHawke
@RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

10 year veteran! 
This would have been better suited if you posted this in the thread for this mod in the Taris Upper City Emporium, I am going to merge this thread with that one shortly.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
Old 04-23-2006, 06:40 PM   #11
Reclaimer
@Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Well no duh, cause you have the Jal Shey Neophyte armor selected, Bao-Durs is right below that one.

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 06:55 PM   #12
Jackel
@Jackel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer
Well no duh, cause you have the Jal Shey Neophyte armor selected, Bao-Durs is right below that one.
This has nothing to do with if the icon for the Bao Dur armour is there or not. If you looked at the picture you would see th big white square where the icon should be. It isnt there which is what malonik was asking about.
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #13
malonik
@malonik
Lurker

Yes, your right Jackel I now have the armor in my game BUT still have the older armor there to and the new "version" of the same armor shows the icon and has better stats so what should I do ? Just sell the old one and dont worry about it or what ???? *Scratches Head*
Old 04-24-2006, 11:43 PM   #14
Jackel
@Jackel

Seeing you have one of them that works properly and has good stats I would do as you suggested and sell the other one and make some quick cash of it. And hopefully next time oyu play throughit works as it should right away.
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2006, 10:16 AM   #15
ChAiNz.2da
@ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

oh wow.. sorry guys, I completely missed this series of feedback..

Hey malonik.. yah, just sell the set that's not playing right.. though I'm curious as to why it did that in the first place? Probably because at the time I was making it, I didn't forsee the problem that the caches would cause the problem(s) it had.. relatively minor, but still enough to come back and bite me in the arse.. hehehe..

Sorry for the problem. but it tends to happen when both Bao-Dur and Atton are in your party.. because they both have "catch phrases" they get to say depending on the cache you find (and which party member is closer).. they fight amongst each other to get the '1st word'...

Best bet is to have Kreia & Bao-Dur in your party for the 1st cache.. just long enough to get his armor.. THEN switch to Atton and lose the hag if that's your party preference

Old 04-25-2006, 10:53 PM   #16
malonik
@malonik
Lurker

Well, I never changed my group selection when I got the 2 sets of armor so .. cant go back and chage that but its ok just was wondering what was the problem..Also my party was my pc/Kreia and Bao-Dur for BOTH caches. No biggy just was wondering if i sell the old armor with the white icon and messed up stats will it mess up my new one ? What are the original stats of your Bao-Dur Armor so I know ? Appreciate the helpful info guys ^_^
Old 04-27-2006, 11:07 AM   #17
ChAiNz.2da
@ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malonik
No biggy just was wondering if i sell the old armor with the white icon and messed up stats will it mess up my new one ? What are the original stats of your Bao-Dur Armor so I know ? Appreciate the helpful info guys ^_^
Selling it should be ok..

as far as the stats.. my first post in the thread should be the stats you have on your armor.. unless you've downloaded the tweaked-down version? (not even sure if I have that version posted anywhere)..

Old 04-27-2006, 10:35 PM   #18
malonik
@malonik
Lurker

Ok...GOOOOD ^_^ , thanks for the big help.. Btw can you please pm me your msn/aim messanger usernames? So we could talk,If you happen to have either of the messaging devices ???
Old 04-28-2006, 10:31 AM   #19
ChAiNz.2da
@ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malonik
Ok...GOOOOD ^_^ , thanks for the big help.. Btw can you please pm me your msn/aim messanger usernames? So we could talk,If you happen to have either of the messaging devices ???
I had AIM at one time before, but sadly I won't ever return to anything AOL related if I can help it. Being part of Time Warner is problems enough I'm having, since I love my CNN. Maybe when they join M$ and overtake the world.. then maybe, but not for now hehehe..

I use PM's, Yahoo Messenger or my E-mail... all contact options are available in my profile (I can't post my e-mail addie per Forum rules). Just click on my username (or anyone else's for that matter) to bring up a list of options

PM's or e-mail however will more than likely get you a reply, I'm rarely on YM...

Old 04-29-2006, 11:30 PM   #20
malonik
@malonik
Lurker

ok np thanks for the help and maybe i will Re-download YIM if you might be on *wink-wink* lol ^_^
Old 06-02-2006, 10:34 PM   #21
Jennaida
@Jennaida
Rookie

Current Game: Star Trek Online
Which all files does this edit? I've /never/ gotten it to work right. I have several mods, and am almost certain I'd have to manually install it to make it work correctly. But I can't add it into baseitems myself. I'm certain the problem is that I have an edited baseitems with extra things in it.

Any chance of a less 'intrusive' version without an installer, that those of us who like mods can adjust in with our other stuff? I'm doing beta testing on TSLRP (if you're following it), and can't have it changing much other than baseitems, and adding things to the overrides.
Jennaida is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 05:20 PM   #22
ChAiNz.2da
@ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

I'll definitely look into that Jennaida

I just had to re-format my computer here recently (like 3 days ago) and I'm just now up to the point where I'm in a semi-somewhat workable mode....

Of course, that means I have the very basic programs installed along with my @home work progz...

After I re-install my "fun" stuff and the tools to make them 'more fun' I'll work on a version that is just the 'basics'

However, I have to say that the installer is pretty much non-intrusive as it appends itself rather than overwrites anything? I'm curious as to why it's not working..

The best thing to do is to install mods with an installer last because it's the 'basic' mods is what tends to cause problems (by overwriting values that the installer had already examined as safe)...

Old 06-07-2006, 05:36 PM   #23
Darkkender
@Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
10 year veteran!  Veteran Modder 
If you would like Chainz I can take a look at it for you as I've recently made hard-backups of all the mods I have to DVD. Not too mention It would take me just a few this evening to get everything double checked and posted. Maybe even a non-installer version if you ask nice.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2006, 06:54 PM   #24
Xemnas
@Xemnas
Lurker

Question

I have a problem. The mod installed perfectly,however, whenever I type the bao_armor cheat it quits on me. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it over and over again.
Xemnas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2006, 06:57 PM   #25
Darkkender
@Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

do the other cheats still work?

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 06-15-2006, 08:02 PM   #26
Xemnas
@Xemnas
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkender
do the other cheats still work?
Yes, all of them.
Xemnas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2006, 09:41 PM   #27
logan essex
@logan essex
Rookie

most of the time when I download a mod that comes with a mod installer, the window comes up, and yet no install button, any idea why?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

DO YOU KNOW WHAT CIVILIAN MEANS?
logan essex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2006, 10:51 PM   #28
stoffe
@stoffe
Mostly dormant

Helpful!  10 year veteran!  Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan essex
most of the time when I download a mod that comes with a mod installer, the window comes up, and yet no install button, any idea why?
Check which version of the mod installer those mods use. Some of the earlier versions (lower than 1.2 I believe) of the TSLPatcher installer had some rare weird user interface glitch for some people (only two reported occurences so far) which resized the text area and buttons to appear outside the window. It's always great fun when the GUI classes work differently on different computers. This should be fixed in later versions I hope, but since I never encountered the problem that's hard to tell for sure.

Anyway, when that happens you should be able to "press" the install button, which is still there but outside the window frame, by using its keyboard shortcut. Hold down the ALT key and press S and the installation should start.
stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2006, 07:10 AM   #29
ChAiNz.2da
@ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemnas
I have a problem. The mod installed perfectly,however, whenever I type the bao_armor cheat it quits on me. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it over and over again.
After your install, double-check your override folder to make sure that the bao_armor.uti file is in there...

If not, you may not have picked the appropriate install folder during the first steps of the install. However, I think that's unlikely because I think the Patcher looks for a .tlk file. I don't think it will even install if that file isn't in the folder to begin with (please correct me if I'm wrong)..

Double-check your override and we can go from there

p.s. Since you said you installed it over & over.. make sure that there isn't any double entries in your baseitems.2da. That will cause your game to crash if the game goes looking for it and picks "the wrong entry"

Old 06-18-2006, 11:57 AM   #30
Nema_Suneimi
@Nema_Suneimi
Rookie

Ack, I haven't been able to get any mods to work *without* a problem -- I'm dying to get Bao-Dur some Jedi-worthy armor.

I've tried installing this mod but my baseitems.2da file seems to be missing. Where is it supposed to be?

--

Heh, okay, I'm learning as I go. I extracted baseitems.2da using Kotor Tool, and all is well!!!

btw, I've had the same problem mentioned elsewhere with TSL patcher and Kotor Tool windows not resizing and therefore cutting off text or buttons. Hopefully I can stumble my way through this one, too.

Oh, and Hak Pad is great!

Last edited by Nema_Suneimi; 06-18-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Nema_Suneimi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2006, 12:50 PM   #31
Darkkender
@Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema_Suneimi
Ack, I haven't been able to get any mods to work *without* a problem -- I'm dying to get Bao-Dur some Jedi-worthy armor.

I've tried installing this mod but my baseitems.2da file seems to be missing. Where is it supposed to be?

--

Heh, okay, I'm learning as I go. I extracted baseitems.2da using Kotor Tool, and all is well!!!

btw, I've had the same problem mentioned elsewhere with TSL patcher and Kotor Tool windows not resizing and therefore cutting off text or buttons. Hopefully I can stumble my way through this one, too.

Oh, and Hak Pad is great!
Kotor Tool is setup to run under 1024x768 for screen dimensions. If you are running under the inferior 800x600 then that is where you are getting your resize issues. This very well might be the case with the TSLPatcher by the way. Since 1024x768 seems to have become the excepted resolution for everything being released these days I don't even bother with any lesser resolutions myself.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 07-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #32
Dirtnose
@Dirtnose
Rookie

This Has To Be the best mod ive ever downloaded
Dirtnose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2007, 11:39 AM   #33
Saber-Scorpion
@Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

armor problem

i don't know if this is the right place to come to whit my problem but i tell you anyways i am not getting the bao-dur's charged armor to work i try to unistall it and intall it again but it dosen't work i tried to removed all bao durs charger armor files from my override but still it fails with to files there is 2 files tht failes nad those are the bao_armor.uti when i reinstall the mod it says there is already a file like that in the override even though i removed it and then the readme file it says that it fails to copy the readme file to override

My name is to honor the real Saber-Scorpion a great man so here is a link http://www.saber-scorpion.com/

Weapons and tatics change over time,but war the battle of one man against another,for wathever reason always stay the same
Saber-Scorpion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2007, 10:14 AM   #34
Saber-Scorpion
@Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

Bao dur armor problem

Well after last time i posted i tried to reinstall the mod bao-dur's charged armor and i still got a problem it won't work i get the armor at telos but he dosen't equip it when i opened my inventory to check on it i find a completly white picture where is says bao-dur's charged armor and it says that he needs jedi defence to equip it but when i made him a jedi and tried to put on the armor the game crashes so i am going to list what could be the problems

1.When i remove the files and try to install it again it shows 2 warnings one is that it can't copy the readme and one says that the file bao_armor.uti already exists even though i removed it now is there any way to fix theese 2 warnings

Saber-Scorpion, please do not spam our forums with multiple posts about the same topic, you posted in this thread above then created a thread about it, in the wrong forum to boot. One that I had to merge with the Mod release thread.

If you are having an issue with a mod please post it only in the mods release thread... nowhere else is it allowed. Also you must wait for a response, this is a forum and not IM so responses can and will take time. We also have a PM system that you can use for contact. Thanks. -RH

My name is to honor the real Saber-Scorpion a great man so here is a link http://www.saber-scorpion.com/

Weapons and tatics change over time,but war the battle of one man against another,for wathever reason always stay the same

Last edited by RedHawke; 11-26-2007 at 12:43 AM.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #35
Marius Fett
@Marius Fett
Pffffft.

Bao Dur can't wear jedi robes unless they've been specially modelled..

And btw this should be in Holowan

T3's droid centre is for toolmakers.....
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #36
Saber-Scorpion
@Saber-Scorpion
Rookie

oh sorry for putting it in here but thats not the problem i know he can't wear robes but i found out that jedi robes tsl dosen't work with bao durs charged armor

Old 11-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #37
Marius Fett
@Marius Fett
Pffffft.

Oh right sorry...

Didn't read it thoroughly enough
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2007, 12:28 AM   #38
RedHawke
@RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber-Scorpion
know he can't wear robes but i found out that jedi robes tsl dosen't work with bao durs charged armor
That can and will happen, it is not reasonable to assume all mods will work with all other mods. In these cases you will have to pick and choose which one to use.

Last edited by RedHawke; 11-26-2007 at 12:41 AM.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:26 AM   #39
Darth_Generic
@Darth_Generic
Lurker

Question

I have the Ultimate Sound Mod's baseitems.2da installed, and when I installed this mod, I got one error and two warnings. This is a straight unzip; nothing was moved or changed. The install log:

• Installation started 7/19/2008 3:35:03 PM...
• Installing unmodified files...
• Copying file ia_class7_087.tga to the override folder...
• Copying file PMBF87.tga to the override folder...
• Copying file PMBF87.txi to the override folder...
• Copying file bao_armor.uti to the override folder...
• Copying file 231bdur.dlg to the override folder...
• Copying file equip_bcarmor.ncs to the override folder...
• Warning: Unable to copy file "readme - Bao-Dur Charged Armor.txt", file does not exist!
• Modifying file "baseitems.2da" found in Override folder...
• Warning: Invalid column label "2DAMEMORY1" encountered! Skipping entry...
• Saving unaltered backup copy of baseitems.2da in D:\KotOR\KotOR II\Mods\Desired Mods\Installs with TSLPatcher\BaoDur Charged Armor by ChAiNz.2da v1\Bao-Dur's Charged Armor\backup\baseitems.2da
• Updated 2DA file D:\KotOR\KotOR II\SWKotOR2\override\baseitems.2da.
• Modifying GFF format files...
• Modifying file "bao_armor.uti" found in Override folder...
• Modifying GFF file bao_armor.uti...
• Error: Invalid memory token 2DAMEMORY1 encountered, unable to insert a proper value into cell or field!
• Saving unaltered backup copy of bao_armor.uti file in D:\KotOR\KotOR II\Mods\Desired Mods\Installs with TSLPatcher\BaoDur Charged Armor by ChAiNz.2da v1\Bao-Dur's Charged Armor\backup\
• Finished updating GFF file "bao_armor.uti"...
• Done. Some changes may have been applied, but 1 errors and 2 warnings were encountered!

Sorry if that was too long.
Darth_Generic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2008, 07:41 AM   #40
ChAiNz.2da
@ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Generic View Post
I have the Ultimate Sound Mod's baseitems.2da installed, and when I installed this mod, I got one error and two warnings. This is a straight unzip; nothing was moved or changed. The install log:
Hmmm...

Well I know for sure you can ignore the "readme" error. Seems I didn't place a copy of it in the tslpatchdata folder. The file exists, but it's in the root directory of the .rar file *sigh*

As for the memory token error, that's a different story.
- First, double-check your baseitems.2da and make sure there's an entry number for the Charged Armor. (the one in your override)

- Note the line number. In theory, it should be the last entry of your baseitems.2da. Hopefully it's both there.. and has a row number assigned to it.

- Next, open the bao_armor.uti file and check the baseitem field. Make sure the number there matches the line in your baseitems.2da. By default, I believe its 109.. but that entry may be changed by the Utlimate Sound Mod (not sure). In any case, make sure the field matches your baseitems.2da row number. If it does, then close the file without saving.. otherwise you'll want to change the value.

- Save the file (might want to backup first). Drop in override and see if that helps.

Let me know how that goes, and if you still have probs, let me know

This mod was one of the first to use the tslpatcher (back in the day ) so it wouldn't surprise me if I goofed somewhere. I certainly hope not, but I wouldn't put it past me.. hehehe. I've not received any messages like this yet, so I hope it's an isolated event.. otherwise I'll be re-installing some stuff

This is my changes.ini if anyone else happens to see an error in it, please let me know:

Code:
; ===================================================================
; 2DA/TLK/GFF PATCHER - MODIFICATIONS FILE (6/4/2005)
; This file is automatically generated and as such has no formatting
; to speak of. You can insert blank lines between sections and add
; comment lines starting with semicolon without breaking anything.
; -------------------------------------------------------------------

[Settings]
FileExists=1
ConfirmMessage=N/A
LogLevel=3
InstallerMode=1
BackupFiles=1
WindowCaption=Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

[TLKList]

[2DAList]
Table0=baseitems.2da

[GFFList]
File0=bao_armor.uti

[InstallList]
install_folder0=override
install_folder1=.\

[baseitems.2da]
AddRow0=Bao_Charged_Armor
[Bao_Charged_Armor]
2DAMEMORY1=RowLabel
name=529
label=Bao_Charged_Armor
equipableslots=0x00002
canrotateicon=****
modeltype=1
itemclass=a_Class7
genderspecific=0
partenvmap=1
defaultmodel=I_Null
defaulticon=ia_armor
container=0
weaponwield=****
weapontype=****
damageflags=****
weaponsize=****
rangedweapon=****
maxattackrange=****
prefattackdist=0.5
minrange=10
maxrange=40
bloodcolr=****
numdice=****
dietoroll=****
critthreat=****
basecost=1
stacking=99
itemmultiplier=1
description=****
invsoundtype=13
maxprops=8
minprops=0
propcolumn=6
reqfeat0=****
reqfeat1=****
reqfeat2=****
reqfeat3=****
reqfeat4=****
ac_enchant=0
baseac=8
dexbonus=8
accheck=0
armorcheckpen=0
baseitemstatref=****
chargesstarting=0
rotateonground=0
tenthlbs=1
weaponmattype=****
ammunitiontype=****
powereditem=0
powerupsnd=****
powerdownsnd=****
itemtype=38
bodyvar=F
specfeat=****
focfeat=****
droidorhuman=1
denysubrace=0x00000002
armortype=leather
storepanelsort=15
[bao_armor.uti]
BaseItem=2DAMEMORY1
[install_folder0]
File0=ia_class7_087.tga
File1=PMBF87.tga
File2=PMBF87.txi
File3=bao_armor.uti
File4=231bdur.dlg
File5=equip_bcarmor.ncs
[install_folder1]
File0=readme - Bao-Dur Charged Armor.txt

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Gamer > Community > The Star Forge > Knights of the Old Republic series > Taris Upper City Emporium > [REL] Bao-Dur's Charged Armor