lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Serroco Thugs and Refugee Woes problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-11-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
SandyNicole
Lurker

Current Game: KOTOR2
Question Serroco Thugs and Refugee Woes problem

Hi, I've been recently playing the KOTOR games and I'm currently on the 2nd on Nar Shaddaa. I have the restored content mod installed.

So, in the Refugee sector I help Hussef with the Exchange and Serroco. First I went to the Serroco guys and convinced them to attack the Exchange, so they all left and the journal updated saying they all got wiped out and the Exchange is now weaker. All the Thugs in the area disappeared. After, I went to the Exchange area, freed the little girl from the Saquesh guy and then convinced Saquesh to give the refugees more space. I go back to Hussef and he's happy I freed the girl so I get a reward, then he says that if I could take care of the Serroco it'd be appreciated... So, wth? I already did and now I notice the journal says that the Exchange has given them space but the Serroco are still a nuisance?

Anybody knows what's up with that? I got the quest rewards and all from each event but now it seems that the journal reverted to saying the Serroco are still around when they are not and Hussef still asks for help regarding them. Is there a way to fix with the editor or do something about it? I don't wanna have Refugee Woes and Serroco Thugs stuck in my journal log forever. :S
SandyNicole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Serroco Thugs and Refugee Woes problem