Thread: Finally Back :)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Finally Back :)

Finally, after the local phone company upgraded the DSL network and i repaired my install with the repair button once again, i can play.

it is very nice to be back. I managed to finish up Balmora, which is a bit scattered in design, and not my favorite planet, and did what i had to on Quesh, the orange and toxic world....it too is not as well done as some of the other worlds. but now i am on Hoth and liking it very much. Very nice environment and lots of action and I am far enough upleveled that i can actually do the events without having to beg for help. It is tough sometimes but it is ok so far. I dont mind a tough fight but i like them to be at least possible. So nice to be back in. i watched on the progress bar as guild members had a nice event, i heard it was hard work. Well i am up to level 39 now, and soon it will be 40 i hope

hope all are well and enjoying their adventures. I see a new event is coming, wonder if it will be like the Rathgoul Plague.... well we will see what they do.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you're back and playing, Cris. I'm looking forward to the world event, too. I liked the Rakghoul Plague one. The Chevin Hunt not so much, but did end up getting some good stuff after collecting all those boxes!.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)