lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Psychonauts included as part of Humble Indie Bundle 5
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Psychonauts included as part of Humble Indie Bundle 5

More Psychonauts news, but nothing MIND BLOWING:

Quote:
Five incredible, best-selling games. Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

Pay what you want. If you bought all these games and soundtracks separately, it would cost around $110. But we are letting you set the price!
This will be... what, the third or fourth time I've bought Psychonauts?

I buy every bundle as they come out and they never disappoint, if even one game here piques your interest, buy it. If at least two do, beat the average. If not a single one does, you have no taste and I hate you.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.

Last edited by Smon; 06-05-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
Late to the party, monsieur, but I've bought it above the average.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #3
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Tryin' do my part to spread the word, least I got it passed around before the average topped $10 and they start adding even more games.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2012, 02:31 AM   #4
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Bought it, Reliving all the memories, Crying every once in a while, Good days...
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > Psychonauts included as part of Humble Indie Bundle 5