You CAN download this, and other mods from the KOTOR Filefront site, you just need to mask it every time you do. Here's what you have to do (I managed to find this somewhere on the net, can't remember where):
1. Open the site you want to download the mod from. In your case, it is http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...itch_Fix;86441
2. Open a new tab and go to a proxy masking site, like http://theyoutubeproxy.com/index.php
3. Copy http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...itch_Fix;86441
and paste it into the text box shown on the http://theyoutubeproxy.com/index.php
site, and click the "go" button beside it. The site with the mod should open up, and because previously the screenshots of the mod couldn't be viewed, after this they can.
4. Click on the "Download" button on the site of the mod, and you will go to the masked version of the gamefront site the mod refers to.
5. Press the download button there as well, and wait for the download to begin. <b>NOTE</b>: Remember the EXACT file name of the mod you're downloading.
6. The file will be saved as "browse.php" file, but that is ACTUALLY the mod you want. When it finishes downloading, rename it into the actual name of the mod you are downloading, and the extension it is supposed to be downloaded with (.rar, .zip, ...). In your case, that would be [browse.php => basty_fix_v2.rar].
7. Enjoy the mod.
This works for any mod on the KOTOR Filefront site, and even if you download directly from the Gamefront site. I've been using this to download all the mods I have so far.