lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need help with Sith Students robes mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
Tuskenzor
Lurker

Need help with Sith Students robes mod

Hi there, I want to remake Shem's mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...Students;89673

I want to replace the .utc's by originals because I don't want any of extra stuff it gives, like more items in students inventory. Shem has also modified their attributes, force powers etc - I don't want it. I only want to make them wear Dark Jedies robes, that's all.

I tried to replace the files and use them with Shem's appearance.2da but it worked only with Uthura, Uthar, Jorak and our main opponents in the academy: Mikel, Lashowe and Shaardan. The rest of them still wear soldiers uniforms. When I installed Shem's mod I noticed that some of the students have different heads, so I guess he did something else with the files and appearance

Here is the changelog:
Show spoiler

Also, I think it is more logical to give them original Dark Jedi robes (for everyone except Uthar, Uthura and Jarak), so I took the texture for this. Here is my version of the mod with original .utc's and texture but with Shem's appearance.2da http://speedy.sh/wPexf/Sith-Students.zip

Can you do something to make it work properly? Or give me at least some advice, what should I do.

Last edited by Tuskenzor; 02-20-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Tuskenzor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
Tuskenzor
Lurker

Well, I think I've already figured that out
Tuskenzor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Need help with Sith Students robes mod