lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MB2 saber effects
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-18-2014, 04:23 AM   #1
ImNoHero
Lurker

MB2 saber effects

Hello. Im trying to learn how to code Jedi academy. The mod Movie Battles borrowed OJP's code. MB2 has very nice saber graphics, and I would like to be able to add that to the single player of JA.

After doing much searching, you basically need the source of OJP's 3 dlls. the main dll is cgames. Cgames contains the program that gives the sabers the new effects. But there are files within cgames, and I cannot find the specific file.

In short, can someone give me some direction as to where to go? I know I have to refresh on C++, and use Microsoft Visual studios. Where can I go to get some help or at least some info? There is more to it than simply learning programming. Thank you.
ImNoHero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
stoiss
Rookie

all the located info you need is in cgame under the name //[MovieSabers] if im wrong on the name look for cg_moviesaberinfo, but what i know MB2 don't use this code as there never was a cvar for this, it could be comment out in the code but this is what i can help out with
stoiss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > MB2 saber effects