lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sand Peole hangup
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
Tigersong
Rookie

Sand Peole hangup

Hi, guys. I'm trying to advance the Sand People quest (light side) and cannot manage to survive the fight at the sand crawler. Does anyone have a winning strategy or any recommendations (level, party members, etc.)?

Please stop using "I have a bad feeling about this." It's Han Solo's line; he'd like it back.
Tigersong is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersong View Post
Hi, guys. I'm trying to advance the Sand People quest (light side) and cannot manage to survive the fight at the sand crawler. Does anyone have a winning strategy or any recommendations (level, party members, etc.)?
Idk if it will help but I just loaded up a save I had there and I was level 12 soldier. Bastila and Canderous in my party. Hope this works for you

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2013, 12:52 AM   #3
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme kotor View Post
Idk if it will help but I just loaded up a save I had there and I was level 12 soldier. Bastila and Canderous in my party. Hope this works for you
Something's wrong if you're a level 12 soldier.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #4
Roller123
Rookie

Dont read further if you want to keep battles challenging.

The trick to win 99% of battles in Kotor1/2 is either kill them first or mass disable.

Both work overpoweringly well, because the majority of enemies have virtually no defense against anything. They do however good damage. Thats whats stopping you.

For the former pick Canderous, Bastila and yourself using dualwield melee. The game becomes autocombat.

For the latter pick the Fear and Wound lines, dont worry them being Dark Side, they are cheap and extremely efficient, dont need armor because nothing will move, ever. Oh and Stun Droid for the robots for the same effect.

Assuming you are a Guardian in armor, you will have to employ the above tactics using Bastila ( she can solo the game, so can Canderous) until lvl15, which unlocks Force Wave, which is the I_Win button. I seriously advise against using it, ever.
Roller123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Sand Peole hangup

Tags
sand people, strategy, tatooine