lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New PMHH01
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
New PMHH01

Well everyone. It's been awhile but it's nice to be back. I bring to you a new face. The head model is nice and I decided to reskin it to what I always wanted that head to look like. It turned out pretty well in my opinion. So without further ado...

Description
Show spoiler

Screenshot
Show spoiler

Readme
Show spoiler

KOTOR Files Link
clicky
Alternate Link
Clicky

Please enjoy everyone.
-ZM-

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Last edited by ZimmMaster; 05-15-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: KFILES LINK ADDED
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
milestails

Definitely agree with the back-story on this Exile head
milestails is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Have you considered uploading it to deadly stream.com too?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Have you considered uploading it to deadly stream.com too?
No I haven't I don't have an account or anything there. I would consider it if I were to start actively mod again. But I am very busy with college and don't have much time for this kind of thing anymore. Modding has turned into an occasional indulgence for me now. So sad

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
Phildevil

Hello Zimmmaster, the reason 2 guys asked you to upload-it at deadly stream is that KFiles has a record of being unreliable. And may I point out that with the death of megaupload, a while ago, lot of similar hosting website has closed and they are unreliable for that reason. So I'd suggest you could ask one of the guys at deadlystream (like Sith Holocron, for example) to upload-it for you, with full credit to you and nothing modified of course. A few already did it. If I recall, Quanon was one of them...
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #6
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
Hello Zimmmaster, the reason 2 guys asked you to upload-it at deadly stream is that KFiles has a record of being unreliable. And may I point out that with the death of megaupload, a while ago, lot of similar hosting website has closed and they are unreliable for that reason. So I'd suggest you could ask one of the guys at deadlystream (like Sith Holocron, for example) to upload-it for you, with full credit to you and nothing modified of course. A few already did it. If I recall, Quanon was one of them...
That makes sense actually. I will ask Sith Holocron.

Old 05-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #7
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
That makes sense actually. I will ask Sith Holocron.
Uploaded to Deadly Stream.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > New PMHH01