lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How to install TSLRCM 1.8.1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
kirk1994
Rookie

Current Game: kotor 1 and 2 ^.^
How to install TSLRCM 1.8.1

I dont understand if TSLRCM 1.8.1 is just a patch for a elir verion of the mod or if it's just something you can install all on it's own and if it's just a patch then which verzon of TSLRCM do i put in first ?

also big problem Ive been having is when I install TSLRCM 1.8.1 then try to use USM TSLRCM compatibility patch I think i follow the instructions well but the TSL Patcher wont run It says WARNING! Cannot locate the INI file "changes.ini" with work instructions! I don't understand why. The ReadMe says

IMPORTANT NOTE! THE INSTALL WILL FAIL IF THIS IS NOT DONE FIRST!
You first need to download the Ultimate Saber mod from here http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...aber_Mod;73530 then copy and paste all the files from within the USM_mod�s Override and Streamvoice folders (just the files not the folders) into this patcher�s tslpatchdata folder (IMPORTANT NOTE! DO NOT LET IT OVERWRITE ANY FILES ALREADY WITHIN THE tslpatchdata FOLDER) THEN JUST RUN THE .EXE FILE. Only install this patch �AFTER� installing TSLRCM.

and i do just what it says but the TSL Patcher wont run

so then instead of using the TSL Patcher I copy and paste all contents the TSL Patcher was going to use and put it in the override folder letting it overwrite files it wants to from TSLRCM 1.8.1 and it works up until your on malachor 5 then it crashes their was a guy who posted the same thing on the comments here

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...m/file/;111887

I know im dumb Ive been trying to get this to work on my own for about a year will someone please help me out?
kirk1994 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
milestails

Two things:

Use TSLRCM 1.8.2 http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-l...oads/tslrcm-18

USM is incompatible with TSLRCM.
milestails is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2013, 11:30 PM   #3
kirk1994
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by milestails View Post
Two things:

Use TSLRCM 1.8.2 http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-l...oads/tslrcm-18

USM is incompatible with TSLRCM.

I know that
Old 06-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
Phildevil

The USM compatibility patch never truly worked. People would get stuck at Malachor and be unable to finish their game. So, it is not an option. Also, 1.8.3 is coming eventually so there's this...
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2013, 12:28 AM   #5
kirk1994
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
The USM compatibility patch never truly worked. People would get stuck at Malachor and be unable to finish their game. So, it is not an option. Also, 1.8.3 is coming eventually so there's this...

Thank you so much, now I don't feel dumb anymore xD ^-^
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > How to install TSLRCM 1.8.1