lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Playable Sith Droid!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
Apoc Nizmith
Rookie

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Exclamation A Playable Sith Droid!

Yeah what the title says lol. I WANT TO BE FRIGGING GENERAL GRIEVOUS! LOL, maybe even with four arms but I don't think this game will let that happen so I will settle for 2 lol. Make em Shiny with lots of glowing parts, maybe some animation changes and droid "Huristic Processor" from starwars rp that allows you to move skill points around at will while in the ebon hawk from a comp terminal or something like that? IDK? He must BE GLOWY though, like the freaking hyperdrive glowy XD, and be able to equip droid armor and shield but have both jedi, and assasin droid feat trees? WOULD BE EPIC just sayin...

"My apprentice pushed me down a 362 meter shaft directly into the heart of the death star..." Darth Sidious's response as to why he left politics...
Apoc Nizmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #2
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
I Like it! But.... It sounds rather difficult, although not impossible. I can promise you the animated parts won't happen though .

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #3
Apoc Nizmith
Rookie

I don't fully understand the language yet or I would take a crack at it. I was like ok I was making skyrim mods easy peasy, you'd think a antiquated engine would be easier to run? WRONG! They must of put a ton of work into this thinger lol

"My apprentice pushed me down a 362 meter shaft directly into the heart of the death star..." Darth Sidious's response as to why he left politics...
Old 06-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc Nizmith View Post
I don't fully understand the language yet or I would take a crack at it. I was like ok I was making skyrim mods easy peasy, you'd think a antiquated engine would be easier to run? WRONG! They must of put a ton of work into this thinger lol
Don't worry it's not the engine. It's the fact that there is a developer supported toolset for modding skyrim. We have kotor tool, and while kotor tool is great and all it's still no developer tools.

Ps. I forgot to mention earlier: Welcome to the forums!

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
Apoc Nizmith
Rookie

Yeah been dickin around with the kotor tool, seems pretty straight forward other than it is kind of a hit and miss guessing game with texture to model post? Eh give me 4 days I will figure these toos out but in the mean time ty for the welcome, and GET TO WORK SUCKA I WANTS MY DROID LOL! JK, ty for considering my request

Old 07-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

I'm not against this, however, General Grievous wasn't able to use the Force. The closest thing to a "Sith Droid" would have been Darth Vader and even that's sketchy territory because he was still human, just put on a mobile life support with prosthetic arms and legs.

However I do vaguely remember seeing a mod that allowed HK to use lightsabers...
Darth Kalverys is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > A Playable Sith Droid!