lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [K1] Twi'lek as PC W/Darkside Trasitions v1.0
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
Apoc Nizmith
Rookie

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Post [K1] Twi'lek as PC W/Darkside Trasitions v1.0

DOWNLOAD:RIGHT HERE!

Ok day 3 of modding KoToR and this is my first release of many. v1.0 Twi'leks as playable PCs. Yeah I have seen it done before, but these look GREAT. Full body dark side transitions, player photos and new underwear layers. Will be updating this as I go, but for right now there are 2 female Twi'leks added as pc playable characters. Plan on adding 2 more females and 4 males in the future along with customized gear for all of them, once I figure out how to place them in world via scripts. ENJOY and any and all feed back is WELCOMED!
These should be compatible with all other mods, as long as they are not using the same file names, also one bug I already found without knowing how to fix it. On install it tends to mess up the orange head switching it with a random head from other mods? AND IT IS RANDOM! But if you uninstall other pc mods, install this and reinstall the others it seems to work just fine. ENJOY, AND MAY THE SWARTZ... *mutters mutter... stupid Yogurt...* THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!

"My apprentice pushed me down a 362 meter shaft directly into the heart of the death star..." Darth Sidious's response as to why he left politics...
Apoc Nizmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2013, 01:19 AM   #2
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Wow! Nice skins! I'm looking forward for more.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
RogueSplinterCell
Rookie

Current Game: Skate 3, Ultimate Tenkaichi
Nice, keep it up.

RogueSplinterCell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > [K1] Twi'lek as PC W/Darkside Trasitions v1.0

Tags
kotor, new characters, new twi'lek, playable characters, twi'lek as pc