Alright, so HarIII and I were tossing ideas around a few days ago and we thought it would be a cool idea to make the in game skills more useful by giving them more combat benefits. Now, all these ideas are 99-100% possible. I would like to get feedback on them before I begin.
- Damage bonus VS Droids
- Item that rolls a chance to hack enemy droids.
- Item also required high repair
- Chance increases with higher skill
- Hack only lasts 6 seconds
- Bonus on First attack when in stealth
- Higer critical multiplier
- Honestly I can't think of something for this.
- Ability to reactivate destroyed enemy droids
- Higher repair increases chance for success
- Higher repair increases amount of health repaired with
- Damage Reduction Modifier
Now, to keep this balanced, these changes will apply to the pc, and any NPC or party member in the game unless it is scripted to not apply. This shouldn't even cause compatibility issues just some modded characters the abilities may not apply, but even with most it will.
So far the plan is to require TSLRCM, and maybe M4-78EP too.
Unfortunately, no progress has yet been made other than figuring out if this is possible or not because I would rather work on ideas that are fully fleshed out and refined rather than having to redo major content because the idea was flawed.
EVERYTHING HERE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Any ideas you guys have, any at all, let me know.