lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KSE Appearence editing issues.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-22-2013, 07:28 AM   #1
Darth Xander
Riding Pterodactyls

Current Game: Star Wars KOTOR II
Unhappy KSE Appearence editing issues.

Hello. I'm having issues with Kotor Savegame Editor. I am attempting to change my PC's appearance to 'Dark_Jedi_Hi_Male_03' which I'm certain is the appearance used by the Sith Masters in Freedon Nadd's Tomb. Instead, when I load my save with the new appearance, my PC is totally invisible and the game crashes within seconds.

I have backups of my save, so if needs be, I can leave it and carry on playing but will someone lend a hand to me please?

Edit: I've had no issues changing the appearance to anything else, Gizka, Different PC's, Party members, even a Krayt Dragon. They all appear just fine.

Last edited by Darth Xander; 07-22-2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Adding extra detail.
Darth Xander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > KSE Appearence editing issues.