lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Looking for a (re)skin mod
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
maltron66
Rookie
 
maltron66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Greece
Posts: 182
Question Looking for a (re)skin mod

I had once found a mod for KOTOR 2 in Filefront that changed Mandalore's gray armor to a nice gold and also modified his portrait (taking the original portrait and making the helmet also gold). However, I lost the mod and now I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody help? Please?
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer
 
Fair Strides 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon, United States
Posts: 536
Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltron66 View Post
I had once found a mod for KOTOR 2 in Filefront that changed Mandalore's gray armor to a nice gold and also modified his portrait (taking the original portrait and making the helmet also gold). However, I lost the mod and now I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody help? Please?
Well, I found this, and a portrait really isn't that hard to make. Just resize it to match the other portraits...


All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

Check out WalkSwitch, the Walkmesh-changing tool!
Fair Strides 2 is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
maltron66
Rookie
 
maltron66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Greece
Posts: 182
That's the one! Thanks a lot! In fact, I was trying to downoad the exact same file, but I couldn't. Now I've come to the conclusion that my PC is crazy, because I can download it through the link you gave me and not by filefront directly. It kept giving me an error message and only god knows why... Again, thanks for helping!
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer
 
Fair Strides 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon, United States
Posts: 536
Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltron66 View Post
That's the one! Thanks a lot! In fact, I was trying to downoad the exact same file, but I couldn't. Now I've come to the conclusion that my PC is crazy, because I can download it through the link you gave me and not by filefront directly. It kept giving me an error message and only god knows why... Again, thanks for helping!
...Actually, so do I. And a bunch of others. Filefront is notorius for that issue. Basically, all you have to do is keep reloading the page until the tab has the name of the mod.


All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

Check out WalkSwitch, the Walkmesh-changing tool!
Fair Strides 2 is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2013, 03:30 AM   #5
maltron66
Rookie
 
maltron66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Greece
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Strides 2 View Post
...Actually, so do I. And a bunch of others. Filefront is notorius for that issue. Basically, all you have to do is keep reloading the page until the tab has the name of the mod.
Well, I'm not what you'd call "the most patient man in the world"... If I can't find it from the start, I say f**k it and then start looking for something else.
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Looking for a (re)skin mod

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.