lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor 2 xbox
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
jjb75
Rookie

Current Game: Knights of the old republic
Kotor 2 xbox

So iv'e been cleaning lately and found both of my kotor games for xbox. I just recently finished a play through on the pc and decided to play it on the xbox and found out it sucks. So did anyone else play kotor on the xbox then change to pc and was like wow this is way better?

jjb75 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Well, I quit playing the Xbox versions once I got the PC ones way back in the day.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #3
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
I actually bought an Xbox way back when, and I got KOTOR alongside it. So, if it wasn't for a very game-wealthy eBay seller, then I might have never discovered it. I completed it, but then I found this forum and therefore found the vast modding scene, so I bought it for PC. The Xbox version is pale and shell-like in comparison to the potential of the PC version.

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
jjb75
Rookie

Current Game: Knights of the old republic
Yeah I got my first kotor copy when I was like five for the xbox because I loved anything Star Wars when I was a kid. After playing it for years upon years on and off I just recently bought both games for my pc and just love them.

jjb75 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
Obi-Wan Bologna
Rookie

I've actually only finished one playthrough of KOTOR on PC. I've always played them on xbox, I just prefer the control scheme on xbox. I need to sit down and give them a try on pc again though, just have so many other games I'd like to play, and I spent so much of my life on these games already haha

Formerly Obi-Wan Baloney
Obi-Wan Bologna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
I've done both games on both consoles, i prefer the first on the xbox and tsp on the pc, I don't know why, bu the first game just felt better on the controller, the second had a slightly different version of its controls that made me want to play it on pc and i liked it better there

Quack
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Considering you can get controllers for PCs literally identical to those for the Xbox or the 360, there's really no reason to play a console version of a game if your PC can handle it. Are there even fossils out there still that can't handle the KotOR games?
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #8
Obi-Wan Bologna
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Considering you can get controllers for PCs literally identical to those for the Xbox or the 360, there's really no reason to play a console version of a game if your PC can handle it. Are there even fossils out there still that can't handle the KotOR games?
Controller mapping is the issue bud. I think I may have figured out a solution, but just have to give it a try sometime.

Formerly Obi-Wan Baloney
Obi-Wan Bologna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Kotor 2 xbox