This pack contains two major elements. First, images for use as icon files,
depicting one (blue) Jedi holocron and one Sith holocron. These are available as PNG, TGA and XCF files.
Second, it contains two placeable files and accompanying textures, for one
(blue) Jedi holocron and one Sith holocron, on pedestals.
There are versions of these models for KotOR I and KotOR II.
N.B.: This is not a mod. Placing these files in your Override folder
on their own will have no effect on your game whatsoever.
You may use and modify these files however you wish in any mod that you wish, with
First, you must credit me in the Readme file or other mod descriptions
(i.e., TSLPatcher info.rtf, or the file description online) as the original author
of these files.
Second, you must include a copy of this readme file with any mod released containing
any or all of these resources.
Third, that you may not reupload these files, unaltered and on their own, to
any website without my expressed, written permission. This does not mean you
need my permission to include them in a mod, or to upload modified versions,
I just don't want this modder's resource mirrored all over the web
without my knowledge.
- The Sith holocron pedestal has some UV map issues.
Attempts to fix this only broke the holocron model itself.
Credits and Thanks:
- Thanks to Quanon, VarsityPuppet, and Marius Fett for their help with the models;
- thanks also to Zhaboka, Sith Holocron, newbiemodder, Fallen Guardian, Warlord664, Quanon, Marius Fett, Canderis, DarthAnsem, SithSpecter, Slstoev, CptPriceless, kyrie, and Fair Strides 2 for their feedback and comments on the mod these were made for as it progressed;
- to Fred Tetra for the truly awesome KotOR tool and his nwnsscomp conversion;
- to Holowan Labs for remaining by far the best place to work on KotOR mods on the internet;
- and to Obsidian, Bioware, and LucasArts, for making both KotOR games.