lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lost save games
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
bobeida
Lurker

Lost save games

I lost all my save games and really would like to finish the game. I just arrived at Korriban, so anything close to that would be great. I would then change it with the save game editor so it would be close to my old save and finish the game.

Or can I use the save game editor to create a game at Korriban? But I still would know, how strong my characters should be at that time of the game and which items are fair to have, so I real save game would be great!!!!

Thx for the help!!!

Moderator note [12-04-2013 05:59 AM]

Moved to correct forum -- j7

Last edited by jonathan7; 12-04-2013 at 05:59 AM.
bobeida is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #2
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Which game? KotOR 1 or 2?

Regardless this thread; Click Me should have what you want If you are playing KotOR 1 I do know Brotherhood of Shadow has a Save file on Korriban.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
bobeida
Lurker

Thx jonathan7 for the quick response , I did post this also on steam and never got an answer. It's KotOR 1, I will check the Click Me thread, but it would be cool to get the Korriban save game you are talking about.

Looking forward to finish the game and get started with KotOR 2. Yeah, you maybe wonder, if I live in the past, but I have just recently stumbled upon the game and realized that it is really so good
bobeida is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Lost save games