lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Fellow Street Fighter plyers: has anyone here on LF beaten Akuma in any game?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #1
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Fellow Street Fighter plyers: has anyone here on LF beaten Akuma in any game?

So, someone gave me a 360 elite and I have kinda eyed Super Street Fighter 2 turbo HD remix. I'm aware Akuma isn't as impossibly hard to beat in this version as in the original.

Anyone here fought him and successfully beat him? I know, he's probably stupidly OverPowered (OP) and broken as $*** as usual.

I also have (somewhere) the PS1 game of the Street Fighter movie in which he's apparently a hidden character personified by the same guy who did the motion capture of Sawada.

Then I know he's lurking on Street Fighter 4 and Super SF4.

He's like Ryu & Ken for sure but there's a definite pattern and as I understand hit detection mechanics, if an NPC has a higher priority it will likely go around any defenses you have unless you know an exploit.

I'm curious as to the challenge he poses since I'm considering taking a swipe at him myself.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Fellow Street Fighter plyers: has anyone here on LF beaten Akuma in any game?