lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What Civ will you be when you first install GB
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-05-2001, 03:58 PM   #1
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator

LFN Staff Member 
What Civ will you be when you first install GB

What Civ will you be when you first install it and why. Discuss

darthfergie is offline   you may:
Old 08-05-2001, 04:00 PM   #2
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator

LFN Staff Member 
Now me I would be the Imperials... because my name is DARTHfergie. Then I would try out the Wookies. BERSEKERS ROCK!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2001, 04:06 PM   #3
Kvan

I'll probably play the TF or imps first. It really all depends on if I'm in a Episode 1 mood or a New Hope mood. I'll probably end up playing the imps first just because their ships are more familiar but I might play the TF first. I will NOT be playing the Naboo or Gungan anytime soon.
I think my play list would look something like this;
Imps or TF
Rebels
Wookiees
Gungan
Naboo
  you may:
Old 08-05-2001, 04:10 PM   #4
Tie Guy

Hmm, haven't we discussed this before? Honestly people, try to limit the repeat threads.

Anyways, i'm gonna play the Wookies first, coz they got the best troops and are just plain cool. Also, i want to play on Kashyyyk.
  you may:
Old 08-05-2001, 04:11 PM   #5
Paragon_Leon
LFN Staff Emeritus

Kvan, you seriously should try the Gungans early on... ( , no seriously...) Their mobile shields with the Fambaas make for some very nice tactics and their underwater houses make them a pretty sneaky civ...

Paragon_Leon = = =

"Well sometimes you hear an artist say: 'This is a song that God gave to me.' and when he starts playing it, you understand why God didn't want it anymore." - Martyn Joseph
Paragon_Leon is offline   you may:
Old 08-05-2001, 04:11 PM   #6
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator

LFN Staff Member 
Yes I know the feeling. When it first comes out if anybody is Gungans everbody else is going to gang up on him with the battle cry of " THIS IS FOR JAR JAR!! "

Old 08-05-2001, 04:12 PM   #7
Kvan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Hmm, haven't we discussed this before? Honestly people, try to limit the repeat threads.

Anyways, i'm gonna play the Wookies first, coz they got the best troops and are just plain cool. Also, i want to play on Kashyyyk.
Trying to be all mod-like Tie? Doesn't suit you
Your a troop man, right? Wookiees sound like they'd fit you perfectly.
  you may:
Old 08-05-2001, 04:12 PM   #8
darthfergie
Q-38 Modulator

LFN Staff Member 
Sorry about the repeat, but that other wasn't going anywhere. So I thought it must be my civic duty to post this

Old 08-05-2001, 04:16 PM   #9
Kvan

Quote:
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon
Kvan, you seriously should try the Gungans early on... ( , no seriously...) Their mobile shields with the Fambaas make for some very nice tactics and their underwater houses make them a pretty sneaky civ...
You mean there Fambaas are cheap (as in cheesy), don't you ?
I don't like how they heal people inside the shield.
I might change my mind though...
  you may:
Old 08-05-2001, 04:16 PM   #10
Paragon_Leon
LFN Staff Emeritus

That's in your rights, but if this isn't going anywhere as well, i...wel, you know.

What i don't understand is how most people go for wookiee or imps (myself included) while basically all civs have comparable unit-strengths. It's not like Gungans are weaker than Imps; it's just that they look different and probably handle a bit weirder with the fambaa and such. So basically, all preferences are for the graphics..

Paragon_Leon = = =

"Well sometimes you hear an artist say: 'This is a song that God gave to me.' and when he starts playing it, you understand why God didn't want it anymore." - Martyn Joseph
Paragon_Leon is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > What Civ will you be when you first install GB