lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Where am I?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-25-2000, 06:41 PM   #1
Sam

Question Where am I?

I am at the gate in the swamp. There is no other me there to talk to to get throught the gate. I checked and I am pretty sure I have everything I need in my inventory.

Does anyone know where the other me went that I am suppose to speak to at the gate?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2000, 07:24 PM   #2
the 3 headed monkey

Do you have the clock from the chess players and the file from the palace o' prosthese's
the 3 headed monkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2000, 04:07 AM   #3
Rufio
bang-a-rang!

u are at the almighty escape mi message booard, WELCOME fellow swashbuclker!

------------------
(.'``'..'`'..,.,..'`'..'`'.)
`..*NewFoundGloryBoy* ..`
(`'..'`'..''`'`'`'..'`'..')

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.
Rufio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2000, 06:33 PM   #4
Sam

Yep - I had everything and understood the direction theory. It was wierd I would get to the gate and no second me. Finally, after just doing it over and over he appeared.

Thanks for your help
Sam
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > MI Chat > General MI Discussion > Where am I?