lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 2 Banana Pickers?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-27-2000, 04:10 PM   #1
HT

Angry 2 Banana Pickers?

AAHHHHHHHGGGGG....

I've just got the lava flowing into the monkey and have the big U.I.
I went back to the canyon to have another look around when I noticed that another banana picker was highlighted but not actually on the screen. I went over to pick it up (beside the cart, where it was before) and when guybrush picked it up he froze.
I can't move, call up the invitory, escape to the map, anything. But the music is still playing away, so something is working.
I'm ***uming I'm stuck 'cause there are now two pickers in play now.

My last save game was when first getting to MI, so I was wondering if anybody has a save game from where I am (or just before) or if there might be some fix to this.
HT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2000, 06:44 PM   #2
Sam

Bummers - I feel for you.
I have a save right around the banna picker - But I'm not sure what other items you have in inventory. I also saved right as I came up on beach. I could open that one and go pick up the banna picker for save it and send that to you.

Warning - save and save often..when on monkey island I froze up ALOT. So save constantly on that island.

Let me know if you want me to save with just the banna picker and send it to you.

Sam
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2004, 02:40 AM   #3
fallenturtle
Lurker

the exact same thing happened to me!.... oh well... thanks for another unfixed bug LucasArts!
fallenturtle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2004, 06:23 PM   #4
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Don't hold a couple (hundred) bugs against LucasArts, hold Sam and Max 2 against them.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2004, 06:25 PM   #5
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
www.scummbar.com

go there, it'lln have a load of save games for all of the games. Thetre' sure to be one just where you need it somewhere.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > MI Chat > General MI Discussion > 2 Banana Pickers?