lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [News] Star Wars: Episode VII adds Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie to cast
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
HED
Rookie

[News] Star Wars: Episode VII adds Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie to cast

http://starwars.com/star-wars-episod...-christie.html

Quote:
Lupita Nyong'o joins the recently announced cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. This year, her breakthrough performance in 12 Years a Slave earned her an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.

Gwendoline Christie, currently starring in the hit television series Game of Thrones as Brienne of Tarth, has also been cast in the production. She can next be seen in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2.

"I could not be more excited about Lupita and Gwendoline joining the cast of Episode VII," says Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy. "It's thrilling to see this extraordinarily talented ensemble taking shape."

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the Saga Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

"HOW CAN YU TRET MEH LIKE DAT"
HED is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-03-2014, 09:02 AM   #2
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

These sound like good additions to me.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2014, 01:18 PM   #3
GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurges-Ahter View Post
These sound like good additions to me.
There is cast members popping out of everywhere I swear but good choices I think this was response to the photo JJ Abrahams released of the official cast critics stated there were to few female actors, Time to act is what they did.

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are a path is made once you walk down it the near is no going back it defines your destiny & future.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Sequel Trilogy > [News] Star Wars: Episode VII adds Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie to cast