lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor 2 Class Mod - Big
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-27-2014, 01:50 AM   #1
anti0matter
Lurker

Kotor 2 Class Mod - Big

Hello Everyone. I know its been a long time since Kotor 2 came out, but I have a pretty cool idea (I think) for Kotor 2. My idea is big. To summarize: I want to add 3 prestige classes to the jedi and sith, while modifying the original 3 for each. I have ideas for a bunch of force powers, feats, and forms but I don't know if everything I want to accomplish would be possible. I also cannot do this by myself, so once again I am reaching out to the modding community. Would anyone be interested in this project? I could absolutley take an active role in coordinating a group if multiple people volunteered to help out.

A list of 30 new force powers to facilitate and balance out the classes.

Show spoiler

List of Feats and saber/force forms I want to add for the overhaul

Show spoiler

The progression and given feats/powers for each class - starting and prestige

Show spoiler
anti0matter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Kotor 2 Class Mod - Big