lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: do you prefer dark forces 1, jedi knight or MOTS?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-28-2001, 09:03 AM   #1
michael

Arrow do you prefer dark forces 1, jedi knight or MOTS?

I am Micsn Peep the jedi master. Ibrought the subject up. I think jedi is the best. who agrees? I have dark forces on playstation 1 and the reason i dont choose this is because of the graphics.
michael is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2001, 09:07 AM   #2
Darth Lunatic

What i reckon...is Raven and/or Lucasarts should give us an update on this frigging game so we can stop talking about topics we've discussed a hundred times already.

No way, man. No way, man! Get yourself another patsy, man. No way am I wearing a freakin' wire!
Darth Lunatic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2001, 03:03 AM   #3
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
this topic will soon see the swamp anyway... but seeings as i have only played jk, and mots (well, the df demo) i would say, jk for single player, but mots for multi...

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2001, 05:30 AM   #4
Kurgan

Thumbs up

(excluding any discussion of editing or mods of course) Jedi Knight for single player, MotS for multiplayer.

Dark Forces was worth going through at least once, but it just didn't stack up with the replay value of the other two games (due to the fact that it lacked mid-level save and multiplayer).

Kurgan
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2001, 05:31 AM   #5
michael

probably already has hit the swamp...... i will just go and check.........
michael is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2001, 11:14 AM   #6
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

I think I would also have to say JK for SP, mostly because of the story, Force powers and levels - but also because it was such a fantastic experience playing it for the first time.

I haven't really played MP much...just a couple of games a few years ago...so I can't really comment on that aspect.

(Note to self - sort out this damned Net connection of mine. )
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > do you prefer dark forces 1, jedi knight or MOTS?