An interesting character with limitless potential for a mini-storyline revolving around him.
As an example:
Boba Fett, Bossk and Dengar advance on you. You are armed only with your lightsaber after being knocked out by stun blast from Boba Fett (in an earlier part of the level--if you defeated Fett, he'd take off on Slave 1).
The three draw their blasters. You reach for your lightsaber...you notice it hanging from Fett's belt.
You attempt to draw on the Force...not there. You notice the ysalamri on the far wall. You scramble to your feet. Boba Fett takes up an enforcer's position at the back of the formation. Dengar and Bossk take aim.
Boba Fett shoots his cable, tying them up, and takes them away to collect bounties. He helps you through the rest of level out of respect for you...
Referring to what Darth Tech-Surfer said there are specialty stormies called Airtroopers (jetpack propelled troopers), Seatroopers (probably scuba diving troops or something like that), Earth Troopers which are undermining tunneling troops and Magma Troopers that patrol Imperial Mining camps on volcanic planets.
Personally Id like to see Mynocks from the Empire Strikes Back so you could go out of your ship and shoot them down out of the sky or something for chewing on the power cabels.
Do you Trekkie (Star Trek fan) or Trooper (Star Wars Fan)?
Location: Somewhere with a balance between ice and rain
The things I'd like to see are these.
- A Yunnzhan Vong warrior, okay maybe Outcast is before they arrive but a guy can imagine.
- Have like a swoop, speeder bike guy, coming down from all directions, but not make it like the ep 1 game/ in the second level. So you'd have better saber control and slice the swoop in a number of parts like in return of the Jedi.
- Have a number of bosse, dark Jedi, bountry hunters, killer droids and so on.
- Way better lightsaber duels.
- Have it more like a story than a game and have trists. Like in Young Jedi Knights.
Remember the breeze across your face
Remember the swaying sleeves in the wind
Remember the grains of sand beneath your feet
between your toes
Remember the freedom in the never ending waves