lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Possible new force powers
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2001, 04:26 AM   #1
Siemcity

Question Possible new force powers

Anybody got any ideas for some other force powers that would be cool? How about force lift for example, could be used with throw to pull sentries off ledges, or to stack crates to get to super high areas.

Courage is mastery of fear, not the absence of fear.
Siemcity is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2001, 04:35 AM   #2
Letalis

Smile

Heya Siem, nice to see another Aussie about the place, we're few and far between unfortunately...

As for Force powers I'm really looking forward to using mind tricks, I can't wait to fool those pathetic Troopers!

At the moment, I'm attempting to use Force 'make JK2 come quicker' on Raven, but so far my Force powers are no match for theirs and they're resisting...

-Letalis

the Corner <--Under Construction

--There's not one shred of evidence that supports the notion that life is meant to be serious...
Letalis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2001, 04:44 AM   #3
Siemcity

Quote:
Originally posted by Letalis:
<STRONG>As for Force powers I'm really looking forward to using mind tricks, I can't wait to fool those pathetic Troopers!

At the moment, I'm attempting to use Force 'make JK2 come quicker' on Raven, but so far my Force powers are no match for theirs and they're resisting... </STRONG>
hehe I like your way of thinking - We must exercise some patience though to ensure the best possible quality. I just hate that they release info this early. It sucks knowing that JKO won't be out for about another year (18 months for us aussies)

Courage is mastery of fear, not the absence of fear.
Siemcity is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2001, 09:28 AM   #4
Letalis

Smile

Pre-ordering from overseas is high on my priority list...

-Letalis

--There's not one shred of evidence that supports the notion that life is meant to be serious...
Old 06-07-2001, 09:40 AM   #5
GonkH8er

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
wooooo aussie aussie aussie!

it wont be 18months though.... maybe 1 month more than everywhere else, but if its anymore than that, im using my frequent flyer points to go to LA. i think ive got enough.

force graffiti would be kinda cool

whip out the old spray can gun..

wooooo aussie dominated thread!

GonkH8er-
Ian@lfnetwork.com
JediKnight.net JediKnightII.net
GonkH8er is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2001, 09:45 AM   #6
Letalis

Smile

Oi Oi Oi!

With Diablo II, the release over here was only a week later than the US. If demand is high enough (tell your friends to buy it), then it's viable for the wholesalers to get it out quicker as they get they're money quicker...

-Letalis

Old 06-07-2001, 12:39 PM   #7
Syndrix

Should I point out the fact that none of the posts are about new force powers. NAH

Anyway, I'd like to see a force meditation (or you can rename it if you want) where you go into a bubble of force swirling around you and float cross legged, Jerec in the original anyone, while in this state your force recharges at an accelerated rate. Of course this can be disrupted if you are hit by an attack in this state, and it would also last for a short amount of time. The force around you doesnt protect you or anything, it just looks good.

Genius is limited, unfortunately stupidity is not thus so.
Syndrix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2001, 04:15 PM   #8
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

I think force powers should be able to push away grenades and rockets.....seeing as kyle can push a stormtrooper.....please raven....dont miss this minor detail out.

The force will betray you to me.
CaptainRAVE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2001, 04:23 PM   #9
wardz

Gonk my friend, this thread will be dominated by Brits soon! Actually we are quite outnumbered aswell! All here who are British raise your hand.. Stormhammer, CaptainRave, ED, ME..err anyone else?

wardz

Welcome to JKII.Net.

Please keep sig size to a minimum : )
wardz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Possible new force powers