lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Zone...No zone
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-22-2001, 12:36 AM   #41
TheJackal_jk2

I like the ZONE for the way they display games in a window, shows ping, players, game description, etc. I like GameSpy Arcade for chat (admins allmost everywhere), search options and a few other things. And of course... dedicated servers

What I dont like about the Zone is the lack of admin, how flooding isn't well blocked. Morons (Though I find Battle.Net to be much worst). I don't like GameSpy for the lack of details in some sections and that recently added Advertisement that shows up when you just launch the program.

If ever TheZone figured a way to implement Dedicated servers to its current internet gaming platform I would ditch GameSpy Arcade right away!

TheJackal_jk2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2001, 02:00 AM   #42
SnaKe

Quote:
I like the ZONE for the way they display games in a window, shows ping, players, game description, etc.
dood.. the zones latency is pretty much gay. I've had it alot when the guy on top has 127 and the next 5 guys are anywheres from 30-99. and that thing u said about dedicated servers on the zone would be pretty l337.

--SnaKe--

http://graphicsshop.tripod.com

SnaKe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Zone...No zone