lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Suicide Kings
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-11-2001, 12:19 PM   #1
Celestial

Post Suicide Kings

After being in many clans, reaching top 5 on OGL/TWL I've decided to start a clan. Heres a little excerpt:

Suicide Kings formed based on skill, talent, leadership, loyality, personality, and friendship. Our initial purpose for the team is to build a tightly knit cohesive group that would compete successfully in many cyber-sports and contribute positively to each other.

As of now, we are playing CS and Tribes 2 to build that foundation. Once JK2 is released we will pursue it competitivly.

We are in need of two things, 1) A really good website and 2) a few recruits

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Celestial
AIM: SK Celestial
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2001, 03:11 PM   #2
Vagabond

While I'm not interested in joining any clans, I just wanted to take a moment to commend you for setting a good example by recruiting people for your clan in a mature and friendly manner, unlike some other individuals that frequent our forums.

With a leader like you, I'm sure your clan will well respected among the JKII community.

Good luck.
Old 08-11-2001, 03:18 PM   #3
Celestial

Well if you ever look for a clan, there will always be an open door with Suicide Kings.
Old 08-18-2001, 08:37 AM   #4
slex

rih rih
slex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Suicide Kings