lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Max Payne Film Bound
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-09-2001, 05:10 PM   #1
CaptainRAVE
Jedi Rave

Post Max Payne Film Bound

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Max Payne, a third-person action game heavily influenced by John Woo's directorial style and The Matrix's slow-motion effects, is heading to television and movie theaters. Collision Entertainment, headed by Paul Rosenberg and Scott Faye, has acquired film and television rights to the Mature-rated game, which shipped for the PC on July 25 from video game producer 3D Realms and Finnish game developer Remedy Entertainment. Dimension Films will distribute domestically, with Abandon Entertainment handling international distribution.

Co-head of production Andrew Rona, senior executive vp Michael Helfant, and senior vp development and production Michael Zoumas are overseeing the project for Dimension. Faye and Rosenberg will produce for Collision. President and CEO Marcus Ticotin and president Karen Lauder will oversee the project for Abandon.

The force will betray you to me.
CaptainRAVE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2001, 03:05 AM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
ya, matrix 4, i mean max payne... i still will prob see it...

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > Max Payne Film Bound