lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What do you guys think of the AvsP 2 demo..?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-17-2001, 01:57 AM   #1
UberChild

Post What do you guys think of the AvsP 2 demo..?

All you peeps who have downloaded the aliens vs pred 2 demo.. what do ya think.. personally I think i twas pretty good, the skins looked great and there was definitly a bit o atmosphere.. but my only disappointment (apart from a few bugs.. but hey its a demo..) is the backgrounds.. they disappointed me a bit.. i bumped the game up to 32 bit, and it helped, but full detail on all settings, did not hide the fact some of the walls and stuffon them , looked a bit sinful.. overall, im lookin forward to the game, cos i guess ill be too busy running to worray about the walls, and i thought the gameplay was pretty decent (from what little a go they give ya..) bring on the other demos...

AMD 2600XP
512 mb RAM (400mhz)
G-force 3 ti 500
19'' monitor
80 GB + 30 GB drives
UberChild is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2001, 03:34 AM   #2
Krayt Tion

Arrow

http://www.jediknightii.net/cgi-bin/...&f=17&t=000338
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > What do you guys think of the AvsP 2 demo..?