lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Senate suggestions
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-24-2001, 12:33 AM   #1
Kobi Duran

Senate suggestions

For those of you who have not seen my post under another thread...

There should be 10 senators. That is a nice even number.

Then Paragon Leon could be our first Chancellor. He would be the deciding vote in case of a tie.

There should be a new election for senators about every 2 months. Senators should have two terms in a row maximum so the governing body wont be like an aristocracy and so others will have a chance to be apart of the government.

There should be an election for chancellor/head senator every 3 months. The maximum should be one term in a row to prevent a dictatorship.

People should be able to run for both chancellor and senator, but if he/she wins both that person must relenquish one position.

The senators should always listen to the members of the forum and not use their power for their own benefit.

Forum members not possesing a spot in the government should lobby their opinions to senators. Lobby means to express ones interest opinions to people in authority.

Each senators should have his own thread to take messages from people who want their needs recognized in senatorial meetings.

Hey guys, take my opinions into consideration. I havent been on the forum for a while, but I always look at what is going on on the board.

What do u think about my suggestions Paragon?

Vote for Duran...

He is your man...
Kobi Duran is offline   you may:
Old 10-24-2001, 04:16 AM   #2
Paragon_Leon
LFN Staff Emeritus

I've seen them... and replied in the First Draft thread. I suggest others do the same so we don't get too confused here..

Paragon_Leon = = =

"Well sometimes you hear an artist say: 'This is a song that God gave to me.' and when he starts playing it, you understand why God didn't want it anymore." - Martyn Joseph
Paragon_Leon is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Senate > Senate suggestions