lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Orders of Light and Dark
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-07-2001, 06:19 PM   #1
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Orders of Light and Dark

It is a dark night... Clouds have begun to roll into the quite and peaceful town of Thead.

You are all sitting in a little outside cafe waiting for your contact to show up.

With a flash of lighting you see a shadow of a man walking toward your table.

Theisdon's Vornskr start to snarl as the man walks toward your table... It is all Theisdon can do to keep his Vornskr from attacking the man.

The man reaches the table, introduces himself has Qin-Wan John. He says that he is your contact. And ask you how much the Jedi Councle as told you about your mission?

After telling him that all you know is that you were told to meet a man at this Cafe in the city of Thead on the planet Naboo, he explaines...

"You have been hired to help me get a very important ship from Naboo back to Jedi Tempel. It could be very Dangerous. The Jedi Councle decided that if a group of jedi were sent to retrive this ship, it may bring unwanted notice form Darker powers. We must leave now! The longer the ship sits in the middle of the forest the longger the Dark Powers have to get to it first!"

With that the man makes ready to leave...


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 12-07-2001, 06:46 PM   #2
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I gather my things and make ready to leave.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 12-08-2001, 08:10 AM   #3
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
I hold onto Thorn (My Vornskr) with one hand and tell him to follow the rest of the guys and then I grab my blaster rifle with the other hand and let him pull me along.
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 12-08-2001, 12:45 PM   #4
TieDefender75
 
TieDefender75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On a bridge jumping onto a tanker below
Posts: 680
David Fett

While you guys look for kaddu's im going to ride my dewback. i mind as well follow you if your going to steal a couple of kaddus. if u want one person could sit behind me, but once we get kaduus , u get off and ride tour kaduu.


"When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become Devils" Vicious
"Now is your time to chose, die and be free of pain or live and fight our sorrow" Auron
"The stars prophesize that Zhuge Liang's death is immenent...." Sima Yi

Last edited by TieDefender75; 12-08-2001 at 01:19 PM.
TieDefender75 is offline   you may:
Old 12-08-2001, 03:47 PM   #5
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
I, Vulcanis, ask the guide: "How are we supposed to get there? Do you have transportation for us?"


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 12-08-2001, 05:53 PM   #6
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I say "Mind if I tag along?" and looking for the leader...
  you may:
Old 12-08-2001, 07:07 PM   #7
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Let go for it then What is our mode of transportation?
  you may:
Old 12-08-2001, 07:20 PM   #8
DaRk_EwoK
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Teek

I get ready to leave

Last edited by DaRk_EwoK; 12-11-2001 at 04:13 PM.
  you may:
Old 12-08-2001, 09:29 PM   #9
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*walking with the Group and says* Why must we retrieve this starship? *checking the power cell of my blaster*
  you may:
Old 12-09-2001, 03:23 PM   #10
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Um I do not know how to ride these....creatures... Perhaps somebody will give me a lift? *pointing blasters at trees and pretends to shoot* I am really itching to shoot.
  you may:
Old 12-09-2001, 05:01 PM   #11
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*in a eye blink, I whipped around to a sound and pointed my blaster at it*

"Is that a howl?"
  you may:
Old 12-09-2001, 05:12 PM   #12
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*I run behind Theisdon and another howl went off*
"Man he must have really run far ahead to find them. He better have found enough Kudaa for us all" , I declared.
  you may:
Old 12-09-2001, 06:08 PM   #13
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*I crept up, pistol forward and ready to fire at anything fishy. I took a peek at what the pet was barking at. I gasped and point my blaster at it and await confirmation to shoot it.*
  you may:
Old 12-09-2001, 06:27 PM   #14
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I run out to a open field where Trowa is at. I stood behind the Jedi and ready to fire when any hostile shows up. I yell to Trowa and says "I cant fight a Dark Jedi!" "What do you want me to do?"
  you may:
Old 12-10-2001, 04:57 PM   #15
TieDefender75
 
TieDefender75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On a bridge jumping onto a tanker below
Posts: 680
David Fett

Ur so cruel, i wanted to scare the kaadus into a herd. And if there is a "presence" then ill shock it with my prod . So, tell me when ur done getting ur kaadus and dont get killed because they trample you . Teek, get off my dewback and get ur kaadu or you will pay half the charges when i leave Dewbie(thats the dewback's name ) at the nursery, k?


"When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become Devils" Vicious
"Now is your time to chose, die and be free of pain or live and fight our sorrow" Auron
"The stars prophesize that Zhuge Liang's death is immenent...." Sima Yi
TieDefender75 is offline   you may:
Old 12-10-2001, 05:51 PM   #16
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
The game has been stopped until Wraith gets back and decides what to do. If everyone doesn't mind, would everyone start to delete their posts back to just the first one where wraith tells us what to do.

I have deleted all of my posts. Everyone please do the same.


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke

Last edited by Heavyarms; 12-11-2001 at 06:32 AM.
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-10-2001, 09:54 PM   #17
hannibalscipio
 
hannibalscipio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 842
Yes

This has gotten too crazy. We need structure here. We don't need to delete the posts, but we need to go back aways.


God Bless America

When pursuing X-wings down trenches, check your mirrors.

Never buy a Sierra game. They don't care about the customer.
hannibalscipio is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 07:13 AM   #18
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
I'm gonna have to concur how are we supposed to go back WITHOUT deleting posts?...besides Heavyarms and I both already deleted the posts
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 11:30 AM   #19
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
*gm-speak*
OK first...

You don't makeup what is around the world that is my job.

Second, When i dissaper it is for a good reason, please don't start making things up, just wait for me to get back. I will be picking a few post out of the mess that is here.

Third lets get back to the game.
*end gm-speak*

Qin Stops and asnwers the questions that were asked to him quickly...

"We are going to walk there, it is only 1/2 mile into the forest it will take us more time to get rides then to walk there. Once there i will send a signal to a ship that will come and pick us up. If any of you know how to fly a starfighter, we have a few that you can fly as escorte once the ship is off the ground.

We are getting this ship for 2 reasons... 1 because the Jedi maybe able to learn a lot about one of our oldest enemys that we thought long dead. 2 because if the Darkpowers get to it, they may find secerts that they can use against us.

No please follow me this way."

Qin walks off starting into the woods.


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 11:36 AM   #20
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
thanks da gods you are backa!!!*********8

ok, now that that is out of the way, I lock my gun into close-range mode, as I walk behind this "Qin" guy. How do we know he is telling the truth, and this is no trap, guys?

And what is this dark power? Is it this rumor called the Stih, like the one that they was here was here some time ago, with the trade fed?


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 02:04 PM   #21
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
runs up to Qin and says: "I have my gun at your head at all times. Do anything stupid, like lead us into a trap, and your friends won't save you, got it?"


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 03:41 PM   #22
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
Qin-Wan turns around slowly and look Trowa right in the eyes...

"Don't ever point a gun at me unless you are going to shoot it!"

With that Qin-Wan raises his hand and the gun flys out of Trowa's hand and into Qin's hand.

"Doing so could get you killed..."

Qin flips the gun around in his hand so that the grip is faceing Trowa and gives the gun back to him.

"You have been hired by the Jedi to escort a ship back to them. I am here on their behalf. Do you think they would send anyone but a Jedi Knight to meet you?"

"Now please, we must hurry. I can feel the Dark Powers getting closer..."


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 03:55 PM   #23
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
As Thorn leads me along I ask "If these 'Dark Powers' encounter us how many will there be and if they are Sith how are we to fight them off? Oh and what will our reward be? I expect to be paid for the use of my services."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 03:59 PM   #24
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*I follow and quickly remember that I can fly a starship or Captain one* Hey Qin I can fly a starship if you want me to. Who are these Dark Powers? Are they....Sith?

*I pulled my pistol out and put it in a ready position to fire.*
  you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 03:59 PM   #25
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
Keep going, you get even more suspicious with every move like that that you make. I can fly too, vulcanis, want to be my gunner?


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:02 PM   #26
Supreme Warlord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I am on the same side Trowa. I do expect to be paid as well. Stop being so parniod Trowa. The Jedi Knight here will detect any evil in me right? *I look at Qin*
  you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:08 PM   #27
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
locks the safety on the rifle, holsters it*
Fine, can never be too careful, and for a reward, I would like to be tought the skills of the Jedi! Or a complimentary lightsaber would be nice.


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:11 PM   #28
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
"I can also fly but there is another skill and another skill means another bunch of credits..."

***Warlord I think you meant Theisdon instead of Trowa the first time you said it.***
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:16 PM   #29
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
after this, maybe we can all go to cloud city for some gambling! but first things first. Time to go get us a ship. Hey qin, what kind of ship we getting?


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:26 PM   #30
DaRk_EwoK
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Teek

*Walking behind Qin-Wan*

Are we going to get paid for this??
I dont think facing "darkpowers" is going to be easy...
  you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:40 PM   #31
Wraith 5
Master of the Obvious
 
Wraith 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hugo, MN
Posts: 1,473
In a very kind voice much like you would expect from a Jedi...

"Yes my furry little friend you will get paid, and very well. As for the Darkpowers... The Jedi have been trying to keep this quite but since we may run into them, and since you have already said their names... Yes the Darkpowers are the sith. The ship is one that a sith lord used to get to Naboo to help the Trade Federation take over the planet and then KILLED a Jedi Master.

And thank you for telling me which of you can fly. I will be flying the sith ship, but we will need a pilot and gunners for my ship, as well has the few fighters i brought with just incase.

We are almost to the ship now..."


I don't have to blow up everything
I jusk like to.
Wraith 5 is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:52 PM   #32
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
Someone fly with him. If someone doesn't want to, I will then.
By the way, we out of Theed yet, or at least near the plane?


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 04:59 PM   #33
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
SOMENOE or SOMETHING will be there if we are going after THAT! Theisdon, Have thorn keep a sharp lookout for a evil presence, and you keep your gaurd up too, QIn-WIN-JOHN!


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 05:15 PM   #34
TieDefender75
 
TieDefender75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On a bridge jumping onto a tanker below
Posts: 680
Davis Fett

What am i suppose to do, ya know what heavyarms, ill go with qin, he will pilot the ship and i will defend him(lol a bounty hunter defending a jedi). and when i leave with the jedi, i want you teek to take care of dewbie until i return k?

how much am i getting paid anyway. and will i get extra for defending you qin?


"When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become Devils" Vicious
"Now is your time to chose, die and be free of pain or live and fight our sorrow" Auron
"The stars prophesize that Zhuge Liang's death is immenent...." Sima Yi
TieDefender75 is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 05:43 PM   #35
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
you'll man the cannons on his ship. Teek does not appear to be playing at all, anyway, so he can stay behind.


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 05:49 PM   #36
TieDefender75
 
TieDefender75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On a bridge jumping onto a tanker below
Posts: 680
*gives a gentle kick to my dewback*
Heya!
Hurry up!

How far away are we from this ship anyway. My butt hurts !


"When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become Devils" Vicious
"Now is your time to chose, die and be free of pain or live and fight our sorrow" Auron
"The stars prophesize that Zhuge Liang's death is immenent...." Sima Yi
TieDefender75 is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 05:52 PM   #37
DaRk_EwoK
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
*teek appears running behind the group*

Wait!!!! im comming too, i was just picking some stones for my sling... I can be your gunner Qin-Wan.
  you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 06:13 PM   #38
DashRendar
What Title?
 
DashRendar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Right behind you...
Posts: 1,497
I tell Thorn to keep his guard up and then say,"I guess that leaves me to a fighter...fine with me I love to dogfight."
DashRendar is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 06:14 PM   #39
TieDefender75
 
TieDefender75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: On a bridge jumping onto a tanker below
Posts: 680
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, i want a sling, sort of like david and goliath, where teek kills a sith with one stone lol!


"When angels are forced out of Heaven, they become Devils" Vicious
"Now is your time to chose, die and be free of pain or live and fight our sorrow" Auron
"The stars prophesize that Zhuge Liang's death is immenent...." Sima Yi
TieDefender75 is offline   you may:
Old 12-11-2001, 06:17 PM   #40
Heavyarms
The Buckeye Maneater!!!
 
Heavyarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!
Posts: 2,473
lol, teek, you can be my gunner.


Proud to be an American.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-Edmund Burke
Heavyarms is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > Star Wars RPG > Orders of Light and Dark

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.