lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help for some lvls
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-01-2000, 03:05 AM   #1
defalcon

Red face Help for some lvls

In Defection at Corellia, I Can't seem to go fast enough, cause the speeder is too slow. Also, where are the tech upgrades? I've got one from Raid on Sullust, Moff Seerdons Revenge, Battle Above Talloran.

------------------
PPPHHHRRRTTT!!!! I've lost Artoo! I should NOT have had those curry buritos for lunch.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2000, 03:21 AM   #2
Lujayne

It's sitting on the ground in one of the cities. It's pretty difficult to see unless you fly right over it.
--L.
Old 02-01-2000, 07:14 AM   #3
Imladil

Yes, those speeder levels really try the patience, don't they? I would've appreciated being able to choose the other ships on them--so what if it takes a few passes to take one of those walkers down? I mean, it's nothing a few well-placed missiles shouldn't be able to expedite...

Upgrades? Just tap in the handy code TOUGHGUY.

Ow! Dangit! Got hot chocolate all over the keyboard...

!

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Fragmentary

"Is this my hand?"

--Little Jimmy

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > DownTime: The Pilot's Lounge > Help for some lvls