lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I might have what you need Luka... I said I MIGHT...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-22-2001, 02:01 PM   #41
Tie Guy

Yeah, Thanks, they look great.

------------------
"We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke."
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2001, 04:41 PM   #42
MJT

That's no problem, Luka.
And thanks for your kind words, but I wouldn't go so far as to say famous, or upstanding.
Let's just say I like to make opts. Some may be good, and some may be bad (real bad).

And the reason I am helping Luka: I like his work on modifying Rogue Squad 3d, so I am trying to give him some support by uploading some pics for him. He does some great work, and I for one appreciate his efforts.

I'd also like for him to continue, mainly so I can get a better look at some of Factor 5's models and think up ways to bring their likeness to XWA.

I'd better say that the reason that my site went down befroe was that the server got wiped. Hopefully won't happen again. Now I'm trying to be more game/general rather than opt-specific, hence the new folder name.
It's still under construction, so don't pick on it too much.

And have a look at that Arc Hammer again, if you want to see it with some textures.
I'm having a lot of problems getting a good texture for the hull sides - one that can tile, so it looks a little strange now.
And I'm glad that someone liked my Cloud Car. I may just yet finish that exterior opt.
Old 07-22-2001, 09:09 PM   #43
Grand_Admiral_Ice

Your Cloud Car OPT wasn't that great but, it wasn't that bad.

------------------
For the empire! MY empire.
Old 07-22-2001, 11:06 PM   #44
Tie Guy

Those look great, what are you using to make them?

------------------
"We will crush the Rebellion in one swift stroke."
Old 07-23-2001, 04:37 PM   #45
Grand_Admiral_Ice

He used....

------------------
For the empire! MY empire.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > DownTime: The Pilot's Lounge > I might have what you need Luka... I said I MIGHT...